heat

misa's pov

well today was halarious.very eventful too.learning my brother was my mate.learning that even nick can get him jelly.we are talking about my big ego alpha brother.for all my life he has never been jelly especially not of nick.he always had had this big ego that stood in the way.anyways mom predicted that my heat will come in the evening it shure did.at 6:00 I was sitting in my room looking at pictures of my past when I felt this burning sensation rush threw me and pain shot threw my body.I let out a screem my mate twin brother shot into my room all protectively.I would of been flatered if I wasnt in pain.

mason's pov

I was playing a game on my ipad when I heard my mate twin sister scream.thinking something was wrong I with the speed of light ran into the room.when I ran into the room my sister was on her bed rolling around and crying.she was screaming "it hurts" at the top of her lungs.my wolf started to howel and yell "her heat has come mark her mark her".I took her into my arms and started to kiss her and undress her.before I began to mark her I said to her"I love u".she then said "I love u too."

*marking in progress**marking in progress*

*rated R*

misa's pov

omg that felt amazing.my brother was huge.he felt so good inside me.