COULD IT BE?

MISA'S POV

It couldent be it cant be.Not him.No.

His lips suddenly crashed against me my wolf was danceing inside me.His lips were soft.For once in my life the person I knew all my life has made me feel this way.My mom came into the room  After the kiss and sitting in silence for 5 minutes.My mom announced that we were going to have a family meeting at dinner.I had a worried feeling wash over me.

MASON'S POV

her smell was driveing my wolf crazy.I cant stand it anymore.I've loved her from when we were just children now we could be together forever.I sat their starring at her for an hour as she slept.when she awoke she looked very startled.we sat and gazed in each others eyes for what seemed like forever.I suddenly lost control and crashed my lips against her. Her eyes were wide open but then closed.I knew she was enjoying it as much as I was.I could feel my wolf dancing inside me.After we broke off the kiss we sat their in an akward silence.After 5 minutes of remaining silent my mom walked into the room.She announced that we were going to have a family meeting at dinner.I could feel misa shudder.I guess she was scared of what mom was going to say about all of this.I admit I was a little scared too.It was 5:00.only 2 hours left until dinner.I got out of bed and headed for the shower.I heard my door close I guess misa went to get ready for dinner too.I took a nice shower and bath.I brushed my teeth and hair.since family dinners are special events.I had to put on a suit.

MISA'S POV

Shortly after mason got into the shower I decided to get ready my self.I stepped into the shower and let the water run down my skin and relax my muscles.I stepped out of the shower it was only six o'clock.I picked out my favorite teal dress.family dinner meant the whole pack.before the pack dinner.we would have a family meeting.I was very scared of what mom had to say about this.Mom opinion was the most important thing.If she didnt approve we would have to reject each other.life was so difficult sometimes.