im __________

misa's pov

it's been a month since mason and I fully mated.today I woke up with a sick feeling in my stomach.I ran into the bathroom and puked.now that I think of it I skipped my period too.

I got into the shower and got ready for school.I walked down stairs grabbed a piece of toast and a cup of orange juice.I sat down at the table.my mom came in and sniffed the air.

mom:*snif**snif* hey honey did you throw up in the morning.

misa:yeah why

mom:your and your brothers sent are mixed.im also picking up the scent of another wolf.the scent is coming from your stomach.misa honey I think your pregnant.

misa: what! that cant be!

mom:for gradulations!yes im going to be a grandma!mason,robert(misa and mason's dad) get you asses down here I have great news!

mason:ugh what I just got dressed.

father:hunny,hurry up im going to  be late.

mom:robert u and I are going to be grandparents.

father*drops the mug he was holding*

mason:*confused face*

mom:good greif you guys are dumb.

misa's pregnant with masons child.

mason:*smile appears on mason's face and eyes light up*

-------------------------------------

mason's pov

she's pregnant with my child.im going to be a father.I can't believe what I was hearing.misa is pregnant.

yes.im going to be a father.misa and I are going to raise the baby.we are all going to be a happy family.

I rushed over to misa and pulled her into a passionate kiss."I love you"I wispered into her lips."I love you too." she replied back into mine.

misa's pov

when I got to school I noticed the boys didn't approach me today.usually they are like pestey bugs that just won't leave you alone.nick and lisa came over too me.a shocked impression filled their faces.

_____________________________________

nick:misa by any chance are you pregnant.

misa:yeah

lisa: omg girl.and I hope its mason's

misa: of course it's mason's iam not a slut.

_____________________________________

nick pov

I can't believe she's pregnant.I've had major crush on her since the day we fist met.me and her met at the park she triped on a rock and I caught her before she hit the floor.

ever since we discovered that we were in the same kindergarten class we have been inseparable.my mom and dad even thought we could be mates.

lina's pov

wow my best friend since 6th grade is pregnant with her brother's child.thats a chock especially coming from misa she wasn't the type of person to get pregnant at 16.at least I thought she wasn't.anyways I'm happy for her.she found her destined one and now they are haveing a family together.I feel bad for nick though he really loved her.