Chapter 11

"No way!" I exclaimed happily and my parents both nodded. Letting out an excited shriek, I ran to give them a hug before I bolted out the door and more or less broke down Alexio's door. "LEX! WE'RE GOING TO FLORIDA!" I screamed out into the house, bolting up the stairs.

He looked up from his phone with a raised eyebrow.

"We are?" he asked in surprise so I nodded my head vigorously. I ran and jumped on him, making him groan.

"Your dad's going away on a business trip over the holidays, and mom and dad decided we'd go to Florida, so you're coming along," I said and slowly a wide smile formed on his face. "Start packing!"

"When do we leave?" he asked while he chuckled but got out his suitcase either way.

"In like... Five hours," I said, making his eyes widen. He called up Ernesto and told him the news, saying he'd stop by with his gift before we left, which reminded me that I had to pack and give Adam and Simone their gifts as well.

"We're taking a mini present trip in an hour, I'll meet you in the car," I said and he nodded, rummaging around his room. I simply jumped out his window, leaped over the small gap between our houses and got into my own room. I called Simone and Adam, telling them I'd stop by in an hour with their presents and then I rushed all over the place, packing a bunch of bathing suits, dresses, shorts, comfortable pants, large t-shirts to sleep in and tops, two hoodies and just a bunch of random underwear.

Soon enough, Alex and I stopped by Simone's and I gave her a massive gift while she gave me a smaller one in return. We shared a long hug and then I tagged along to see where Ernesto works. He apparently works as a mechanic, and I gave him a hug, telling him to have a happy holiday after Alex gave him a small badly wrapped present and got one in return.

Last but not least, we went to Adam's. I knocked on the door, whistling by myself. When it opened, I jumped into Adam's arms.

"Hey! Gosh, I'm in a hurry," I huffed and handed him the gift bag. He kissed me for a while and we just stood there, making out basically. When we pulled apart, I smiled and thanked him as he gave me a neatly wrapped present. "Merry Christmas," he said and gave me one last kiss before I ran back to the car where Alexio was aimlessly playing with his phone.

"Okay, go! We only have like... An hour left to get home, eat and then leave for the airport," I said. He looked amused by my excitement but he got us home in time. Alexio locked up the whole house and put on the alarm to be sure before he came to eat briefly with my parents and I. We piled into dad's car. Alexio had even bothered to put his car in the garage since we'd be away for so long.

At the airport, I dragged Alex with me all over the place while mom and dad just went to wait by the gate.

"Let's race," I said, nodding my head while he shook his. "Come onnn, Alex," I groaned and then just bolted down the long hallway. He groaned but chased after me. I laughed when he simply grabbed me and twirled us around.

"We're going soon, come on," he said and I ended up getting a piggy back ride to the gate where people had started boarding. The staff gave us some smiles as Alexio handed them both of our tickets and passports. We entered and I was happy we had first class. My parents might be well off but they never really showed it that much, neither did I.

I more or less slept the whole plane ride there, but whenever I wasn't, I talked to Alex since we sat side by side. Otherwise, I was sleeping on his lap or with my head on his shoulder.

As we got out, I was a little groggy so I ended up on Alexio's back again, and I was asleep once again, only regaining consciousness once we reached the house we'd be staying in. It wasn't anything massive. Two bedrooms, a kitchen, living room and dining area, and two bathrooms. But what made it so awesome was the boat by the dock and the beach. It also didn't take long to get to the closest town where there was a boardwalk, stores, and loads more.