"When."

It's the feeling when you look into their eyes for the first time; the pain and the sorrow amongst many lighter feelings such as happiness and joyfulness.
It's the feeling of when their arm brushes against yours and you feel the fire ignite inside, one of passion; one of lust.
It's the feeling when you kiss as if you were deprived of each other for too long.
It's the feeling when it's perfect; you are content. You don't give a second glance at others.
It's the feeling when you come home after a long week on holiday, wanting nothing more to cuddle up with them and watch a movie.
It's the feeling when you find that they weren't alone in the bed.
It's the feeling when you find your mind trying to grasp at a reason why they would do this and it's the feeling when you fail to find one.
It's the feeling when they justify their means hoping to get you back and it's the feeling when you refuse to forgive them even when all you want to do is curl up with them and forget all about it.
It's the feeling when for weeks after you miss their warmth and their touch.
It's the feeling when you decline all their calls and remove them from everything you have.
It's the feeling when you find that you were no longer the happy and bright person you once were.
It is the feeling when you love and fall to hard.