The Day Is Finally Here

Esme's POV

I had flown in to Pensacola two days ago, Joe had come home yesterday, and he brought half the WWE roster with him it seemed. My parents had come in from Atlanta yesterday afternoon, and while all the guys stayed at Joe's house, all the girls were at his parents getting around. I could hear the hustle and bustle outside my window of people putting together tents and such for the reception, and I knew the caterers were here preparing food already. I laid in Joe's childhood bed and sighed happily, in just a few hours my daddy would walk me down the aisle to my future husband, and I'd finally have my fairy tale. I looked over at my dress hanging on the closet in its bag, my princess gown had me itching to get around already, so I could feel like one. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and went in search of coffee and a danish for breakfast, as I walked through the house and found the kitchen in full swing.

"Esme darling, you're awake finally, that's good. The hair dressers and makeup artists will be here in two hours, so that gives you ladies all time to shower and get into everything but your dresses," my mom said as I sat next to Kylie and smiled at Trinity, Nikki and Brie, my lovely wedding court. I know Phil, Jon G., Colby and Matt were Joe's court, with Phil being his best man to Kylie being my matron of honor. I'd picked the Bella twins as bridesmaids because next to Trinity, they seemed to be the only ones who'd been with me since day one.

"Mom have you seen or heard from any of the guys yet, Joe just barely sent me a good morning beautiful text?" I said as she laughed and told me no.

"You got it bad girl, can't even be away from him for 24 hours without wondering what he's doing," Kylie said picking on me. I knew I was being crazy, but I cherish the time we get together, seeing as our careers are so hectic.

I finished my danish and headed back upstairs to shower, so the hair dresser and makeup artist could start on me as soon as they got here. I know my mom and Patricia showered last night and planned to help the rest of us in getting dresses on, and what not, but for now they'd relax. I got a text from Joshua after I got out of the shower saying the guys were all up finally and getting ready, and they'd see us soon, and I smiled because I knew he'd done that for Joe. I pulled on my lacy thong panties, matching lace and satin corset, the matching garter belt, and finished up with white thigh high stockings just as Kylie came in to use the shower.

"I really wish you could capture Joe's face tonight when he takes your dress off, Phil's was priceless the night of our wedding. Lingerie makes men go weak in the knees, why I have no idea, but it does," she told me as she walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I grabbed my pink satin robe off the bed and covered myself so I could head out to the living room to cool off and wait for the stylists

"I'd like to be able to catch frame by frame his face when I'm walking down the aisle, during our first dance together, and when he takes off the dress. Damn it sucks not having a camera inside your head you can upload to a computer daily. I'm going out to the living room, hurry up," I laugh as Kylie turns the water on and gets in, as I walk out.

Once the stylists arrive it's a whirlwind of brushes, curling irons, dryers, hair pins and hairspray to get all our hair perfect. Makeup took less time as they add soft purples to my ladies to match their dresses, and nudes to mine to bring out my natural beauty. My mom and Patricia where the last to get made up and their hair done, and they wore matching hair combs Joe had found, that glimmered with pearls and seashells. Kylie, my mom and Nikki all helped with my dress, while Brie helped the rest of bridesmaids and got herself dressed. My gown looked amazing on me, the tiara and half veil I'd picked out that hung down my back, had my mom almost in tears as we took pictures of the bridal party.

"My son is so lucky to be marrying you Esme, my word you look amazing in that dress, it's a wonder he scooped you up when he did," Patricia joked as we waited for the guys to show up, so we could start already.