Chapter 8: Begging for forgiveness

"DJJJJJJJJJJJ! I miss you badly! Huehue"

T_________________________________T

I can't control myself. I miss him so much. I miss the things we've done together. I miss the way  he talks at me, his laughed, his smile, his kiss, his hugs, his perfume, even his flaws. So, I've decided to text him. I lower my pride. And I understand him why he keeps on doing it. I pleased him to come over and see me. He had many reasons. But I insist. I never stop call and text him. Also my friend told him that I want to see him. Until he decided to come over.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(Scenario of Arkisha and DJ)

DJ: I'm here! So what's the matter?

Arkisha: uhm! I called you to come over here with me because I want to clear this things between you and me. Also the girl. And hmm--

DJ: what?

Arkisha: I MISS YOU SO MUCH BEE! (the tears in my eyes is begin to fall. Because I really miss him. I can't control myself. I hug him tightly) Bee? Who I am in your life?

DJ: okey. We're just M.U <a mutual affection> (He pushed me away)

Arkisha: I'm sorry bee. I'm sorry if I had do something wrong. I'm sorry if I wasn't good enough. I'm sorry if I am not worth for you.

DJ: don't say sorry. This is my fault not yours. Stop crying. If you won't stop I  leave and never be here anymore.

Arkisha: Bee? I am who I am. I do everything. I've done my part. But I know I can do more just to be with you bee. I don't wanna lose you. I want you bee. I need you. I love you so much!

DJ: I know! You always say that. Stop crying! Do you want to be ugly? Hehe so stop. I don't want to see a girl who cries because of me.

Arkisha: no! bee! Please! Just say anything if this isn't enough,I'll do it for you.Just don't go.I want you.

DJ: you have to sleep. It's already midnight. And tomorrow I have lots of things to do. I'll leave for now because I have to woke up early tomorrow for our flag ceremony. Okey bye.

Arkisha: no bee! Don't go. Please! I beg you. Please bee!

DJ: Do you want me to mad at you. So, stop! I'll go. Goodnight.

Arkisha: bee? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

DJ: I love you more. (and he closed the door and left me crying)

And after that scenario, there is no DJ anymore in my life. He's gone. He left me hanging with all the questions in my mind. He never loves me back. I am the one who's loving him. I saw him at our campus, cuddling with the girl. It was so painful for seeing him with someone else. But I think I was in love with the idea of what could have become.

- - - -
Thanks for reading. Lovelots!
Comment|vote