Chapter 3: Expect the Unexpected

After a few weeks passed by, I met some new friends and be with them wherever they go.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Early in the morning, after our first subject we went to study area and do some things what actually friends would do. Then, I didn't expect that he pass by. He walked too fast. But while I'm looking at him, it was so slow. My friends catches my attention and asked me "hmm, did you got a crush on him?" I just simply nodded to say yes to response their question.

And he came back, my friends teased me. They trying to catch his attention and surprisingly he glanced over us "Hey! She got a crush on you!" my friends said. He was just looked at me with a random expression on her face. I have the same way too.

My friend, Lala took my attention and said "Hey! Arkisha I know him already. Do you want to add him on Facebook? I know his name."

So, I quickly added him as my friend on facebook. And that was our story started. I stalked him and floodlikes with his post. And surprisingly, he did the same things too. I think I was so addicted on him already.

One night, I can't sleep so I decided to surf my facebook account. I was so bored scrolling down and read different post of my friends but someone took my attention.

He's online! O_____O

We're both active in that moment, there is something put on my mind about of what Lala said to me that never chat him because he didn't reply. But I was too stubborn and dare myself to chat him first.

(Chat box)

Me: Hello 😇
Him: Hi
What you doing?
Me: here in my room. Studying. How about you?
Him: same here 😊
Could you text me with this number 09*-----
Me: okey, save 😊

(Chat ended)

Yehooo! What a great night! He responded my chat and guess what he gave his phone number, ayieeee!

I continue what I had doing with him on the first day I met him until we became more than what I expected. We became friends for a short time, we became text mates, until he asked me if we could go out for a date so I quickly said yes on him because this is it I grab the opportunity to be with him. During that night he talked about his family, where he live, and all of the things why he striving to be a successful one someday. After knowing him, my heart was melted and being empathy with him. After that I decided that I won't ever let him go and be with his ups and down. Then, we continue to be with each other.

- - - -
Comment|vote