Chapter 1: Meet the Cast

In the city of Digos, there was a girl whose name was Arkisha. She was 18 years old. She was currently living with her grandparents. Her parents was separated since she was a child. Both sides of her parents has their own family. She has many siblings from her both parents. She transfered to another school and studied a degree course at University of Mindanao, taking up Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE). She was a type of a girl who really understand the situation of her family, a trustworthy daughter to her parents, she would do everything to make her father proud, she make the wrong things right for her mother, she's also a loving, sweet, funny, kind, caring sister to her siblings, relatives and friends.

A few months after transferring...

She met a guy whose name was DJ. He was 22 years old. He was also a UMian student, taking up Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management. And he works at UM as a STA(student training assistant). He was currently living with his own. His parents was separated too. His mother neglected him and he was abandoned by his father. And suddenly, he didn't knew where is his father now. He's the type of a guy who was responsible enough to support himself. He's a very hard-working person. He would do everything just to survive and strives to become a successful man someday. And that is why every girl in our campus falls in love with him. No wonder, he's got admirable attitude.

- - - - -
AN:
Dana magustuhan niyo. Keep on reading.
Comment|vote
Thanks!