Chapter 2: Love at first sight?

For most people, the true meaning of love is being able to fight for someone, regardless of the but's and how's. It doesn't matter how wounded they would end up after the fight and how lost they would have become and even if it leaves them nothing to offer and gets them almost killed. They still hold on to their love. Then, you have come to realize that people often believe that love is all about fighting, enduring pain, holding on, forgiving and forgetting. But in reality, if they were just loved by that someone appositely and if it was true love, then, there is not a single reason for them to fight, beg or even to sacrifice.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Arkisha and her grandmother went to school for her to enroll, just like what other students did she followed also every single instructions that the security has told her before entering the gate. They walked along until they reached the room with full of students inside. Upon entering the room, she quickly find where she go. But someone catches her attention.

She was stopped and paused with random thoughts on her eyes. She was so mesmerized with the guy who was so busy doing some paperwork's next to the three tables of the teachers.

(Arkisha's POV)

"I think he was one of the stuff here. Ugh! He was so handsome, ta---" but the fantasizing was ended when someone took my attention.

"Uhm! Excuse me ma'am, what can I do for you? Loading of subjects, right?" the security asked me. And I answered him with yes.

So, he instructed me to fall in line and wait until I reached the tables of the teachers who facilitate to load or drop some subjects.

While sitting here, I was looking him where he go or where he sat.

"Okey, next please!" And yes finally I'm the next one.

After that day, he never out of my mind. He's on my mind until I got home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

In the next day, I came back at school to finish my enrollment. I stand and followed the line until the 12 o'clock appears in my watch. And I didn't expect that he was there.

"okey, listen! It's about time. We need to cut this off and continue after lunch. I'll give you a priority number so that the flow of our transaction will be in a proper way. Thanks!" Then, the others get their priority number and I, wait for my turn.

I was about to get mine but he looked after me, he offered his hands with the numbers on it and said "here! Get some" with a smile on his face.

Ugh! Lord help me! he's in front of me, I didn't know what to do, he was so handsome, ayieeee! Arkisha wake uppp! Before he notice that I stupidly fantasizing him again so I quickly back into the reality and get my priority number.

- - - -
Keep on reading. Pra ganahan akong magsulat at mag update haha thanks!
Comment|vote