Chapter 3: Sweetest Guy on Earth

The normal conversation trough text was became a sweeter text message that I always received from him. He always calls me if he wanted to talked to me because he misses me. We have dinner date until I found myself that I was falling in love with him deeply. He cares for me, and he actually proves that to me.

Because there was a time that I got a high fever. He texted me why he didn't saw me in school and I replied him that I was sick. After his duty as STA and his classes was ended. He visited me on my boarding house. He bought some medicine for me to get well and he never left me all alone in that night. He was there and hug me tightly. And slept with him.

He always there for me in my stupidest attitude. He did everything to make me feel how I am important to him. He always says "I love you more Bee" and "I miss you". I feel his love for me. I feel the same way too.

But a few months after being the happiest girl on Earth, after being in love with the perfect guy that I thought he was be.

And suddenly, it was changed everything...
When I saw him next to the girl that hugging him back tightly while he was napping. I was froze from where I stand together with my friends. I want to slapped the girl and get DJ away from that girl. But you know, the thing I do in that day is sitting beside of the table where their was. I waited DJ to noticed that I seated next to them. Then, surprisingly he noticed it and he looked at me with a shock on his face. I looked at him also. The girl took his attention and say something on him. The girl and her friends left DJ. And I just looked at them with a mixed emotions on my face. I waited DJ to come over but he just left me alone and glanced at me stupidly with a smirk.

"I am not his only one. I am not his only one. I am not his only o---" those words are always popped up on my mind. I didn't know what to do. I want to cry all day and burst the pain out. Or confront the girl that I am his GIRLFRIEND?! but wait! Did he courted me?

10)
Did he asked me if I want him to be my boyfriend? Did he asked me anything to be his only one? I was thinking way back the time we have our first date and conversation but I realized that he never asked me to be his girl but just to be one of his girls out there. I stopped crying when I saw his message appears on my phone. He wants to see me, and I can't say no to him. So, we seen each other. I was so angry with him. I can't control myself so I asked him about the girl earlier. And I didn't expect he would answered me in that way.
"Yes Bee! She's my girlfriend." -DJ
"If she was your girlfriend. Who I am in your life? You just flirting at me?" -Arkisha
"No! You're important in my life. Please Bee stopped." -DJ
"But why DJ! Why you do this stupid things at me? I'm tired DJ. Leave me now. Go and chase that girl. If that's what you want. I'm giving you up" -Arkisha
"Looked bee! I'm sorry. I won't do that again. Please! I don't want her. I want you. I don't want you to let go" -DJ

I can't breath. I want to shout from what he said. But he hugged me tightly. Until we felt as sleep.

After that moment, I saw him on school. He looked at me just like he didn't do anything wrong and I just gave him a glanced. Those things are always on my mind. I can't concentrate and focus on my studies because the only one who's on my mind is always DJ! DJ! DJ! I love him so much. I don't want him to let go. So, I decided not to think about it again and be with him just like before. I never left him alone. I do everything just to be with him. I won't give up on us. And I keep on praying that our relationship will be official someday. We keep on texting with each other the sweeter message became the sweetest one, saying iloveyou and miss you, just like what we should always do before.