Special Requests <Xiumin>

JoeyMin05's Imagine:-

You and Xiumin are engaged!!!! He asked you to go live with him until the marriage.

He got back after Training.

HE entered The room to see you lying on the couch with your Legs on the table,Watching TV and junk food all over the place, The trash can is flipped and all the trash is on the floor!

Xiumin: Omo Omo omooo What the hell is happening here *Covering his mouth with his hand and eyes wide-Opened*

You: OHH Xiu~~ Come eat some potatoe chips with me *you're mouth filled with food and splitting while you're eating*

Xiumin: W-w-what is happening....This cant be true no no *he kept shaking his head *

You: Come onnnn~~~ *You Patted the seat beside you*

Xiumin: WHA-!! Ahh forget it *he was about to scream,but Controlled himself!,  He went to his room and slammed the door behind him*

You Looked at him and smirked!

The next Morning You woke up earlier than him but pretended you were not!

He took a while before you could hear the Sound of the door being closed!

You sneaked to the leaving room, he has already left to practice and Cleaned all the mess you had made yesterday!

When he returned!

Xiumin: *Entering His own bedroom* NOOOOO!!!!

You: What's wrong?

Xiumin: What did you do to my wardrobe!!! I was ordering my shirts by colours *He smacked his forehead* And what happened to my pants,  why are all of them in the drawer!

You: *Smiling Dorkly* aww Xiu~~ dont be so neat!!! Hehe *You punched his shoulder*

Xiumin: Ok just go sleep early its already late! *he sighed*

The next day When he came back, Everything was neatly placed in its position... The floor was sparkly clean! No junk food, no more rubbish on the floor!

You came out dressing beautifully and approached him!

You: Min-Seok oppa! You have proposed to me and I said even when we are engaged I need time to think! *you looked down with a light smile*

Xiumin: I dont understand! Why did you do all this? *his eyes were wondering*

You: I just wanted to Test the person I would spend the rest of my life with! By doing the most thing he doesnt like! *You blushed* I'm Sor-

Xiumin: Did I pass? *He interrupted u and grinned*

You: What? *It was so sudden that you couldnt respond*

Xiuming: *Lifting up your chin with his fingers* Did I pass?

You felt like your eyes were melting looking at his.

You: Aaaa Yyyes! *You blinked a couple of times before saying* You were so kind and you Beared my Mess! you didnt even shout or scold! *You talked slowly and in a low tone*

Xiumin Suddenly pushed you towards him! He held you tight and spinned Your Legs were over the floor!

You: Omo minseokk im getting dizzy!! *You giggled*

Xiumin: *Giggles back* arrasoo

He put you down as you two felt dizzy.... he fell on the couch and you fell over him!

You: Min seok~

Xiumin: What you're over me!!!!

You: ehm OHH myane! *you pushed him to get up again*

Xiumin: uhmm wait!

He went to his room and came back after few seconds. 

he kneeled on One knee!

Xiumin: Will you marry me now? *he blushed, reaching out his hand that held. the diamond ring*

You noddded!  "mmmmm"

~~~~~~~~

enjoy <3