EXO Imagines V «TheHun»

You are in the same school as Sehun and its your graduation day.

Sehun: You have been my best friend all these years.

You: Yup, you too!

Sehun: *looking to the ground, looking bummed out* you think you too would make me happy! but you're wrong.

You: what should I say then.?

Sehun: You should say, i've always been in love with you, i've always felt something towards you, i wanted to talk to you everytime something gets me down, I want to hug you , i want to be with you forever. *he lifts his head and looks directly into your eyes*

You: Sehun what are you trying to say ?

Sehun: i'm trying to say that all that time you considered my as a friend and i *he stops to take his breath* ...i tried to have no feelings for you but everytime i fail..and now we are going to different pathes and we wont see each other again.

You : Sehun I- *he interrupts you by putting his finger on your mouth*

Sehun: shhh dont say you dont like me and we're only friends

You : Sehun I Wanted to sa- *he interrupts you again* SEHUN LET ME TALKKK

Sehun: byanada *he feels shy*

You : I wanted to say that all that time i cosidered you as a friend but i felt there was electricity between us! i was never gonna tell you this cause i felt you didnt have the sme feelings..but now i gathered up the courage to tell you ..

Sehun: whatttt?!! *he opened his eyes as wide as he could* OMO !!!!!! *he jumped up of joy* ITS EASIER THAN I THOUGHT WAHAHAHAH OMG I"M SO HAPPY

You ; *you chuckled at what he does* The people are looking at us , sehun calm down.

Sehun: Omg!! no ...lets go have some drinks or....lets go have some bubble tea *he graps your hands*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NADIAH'S Imagine:

You went to a fansign! its very cold and you started shaking! when its your turn , you're the last on in the row , you went to get an autograph from Luhan.

You : Annyong Oppa! *you are gretting through your teeth from coldness*

Luhan : Annyoung *he takes the picture from you and signed it* whats your name?

You : Nadiah *he writes your name on the picture,you take it with your hands shaking , your face got pale and you started to rub your hands together*

Luhan : take care and avoid catching flu!

You : mmm *you nodded*

Luhan : Are you feeling cold? *his face was wondering*

You : No , I'm okay , kwinchanaahh oppa , i'll walk home quickly

Luhan : nope you're not okay. *he takes off his jacket*

You : I'm okay. You dont have to take off your jacket

Luhan : Who said i was taking off my jacket *he smirks* I was just adjusting the shirt

You : *you blush* ahh my mistake.*you felt the cold frezing you* so uhm i'm leaving now Oppa *you turn your face infront of you, ready to leave. when you feel something touching your shoulders*

Luhan :*placing the jacet over your shoulders* I was kidding *he whispers in your ears*

You : Oppaaa~~

Luhan : i knw i knw its freezing and you're so cold ...i'll make you warm in a minute *he graps your hands and rub them together along with his hand, he put them near to his face, breathed out to head them and continued rubbing*

You : Woahh you have magic powers , you should be chanyeol *you smirk*

Luhan : ah jinjang? did you feel warm already?

You : Yes but my face's still cold

Luhan : *looking to you in the eyes, he looked hesitantly to you , then he placed a kiss on your cheek* now you must feel warm!

You : *feeling shy,blushing, with cheeks like cherries you smile*

Luhan : See? i told ya! *smiles proudly*

~~~~~~~~

pls vote :')

comment your name if you want an imagine fo yourself!