EXO Imagines VI «LuHan»

"I need you and you want me

Zai zhege lan se xingti

Oh, Oh

Oh, Oh

Every, Every, Everyday

Wo chuangzao de Historyyyyyyy"

You're annoying neighbour called Luhan is singing again.

YOU : UGHHHHHH Not again *you open the window and looked down* yahhhh stop for a bit i cant sleep *you shouted and lied down on ur bed*

LUHAN : *gets his head out of the window and once he sees you, he opens the window wider and gets inside his apartment* Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up , TURN IT UP , TURN IT UP , TURN IT UP *he raises his voice*

YOU : Aishhh *you stood up, went toward the window* CHOGYOO, SHUT UP

LUHAN : Every, Every, Everyday,Wo chuangzao de HISTORYYYY *he raises his voice more*

YOU : that's it *you push the door of your apartm. with all your might, you climb down the stairs* YOUUUU *you knock on his door aggresively* Yahhhh

LUHAN : *Opens the door, with silly face*

YOU : I cant sleep because of you . you're alwa- *he grabs your arm quickly and pulls you inside, he closes the door and leaned your back on the door* What the-

LUHAN : shhhh *he places a finger on your lip, and is getting closer towards your face* I knew you'd come *he whispers*

YOU : *Looking into his sparkling eyes, but wanting to resist, you push him away from you* uhmmm you- *he grabbed you towards him again*

LUHAN : If you waited Longer I was about to sing the "ah saranghaeyo" part *he smirked* now am i annoying you *he gets closer as his voice lowered to be as whispering*

YOU : *feeling like your tongue was tied, you forgot all the bullies you were about to give him* i...i- just wanted to-

LUHAN : Yeah you wanted to sleep! arraaa ! but you aint sleeping anywhere but here!

YOU : what are you talking about!

LUHAN : *grabbing your hand* you heard what i said, if you went back to ur bed i wont let u sleep, so ur sleeping here *he lifts an eyebrow and grinned* *he points to the bed* yogi, you're sleeping here beside me tonight!

YOU : NO no no I CAnt, I-

LUHAN : *interrupting you* Come ooonnnnn *he pushed you on the right side of the bed and covered you with the blanket* good night (y/n) *he places a gentle kiss on your cheek and sleeps on the left side of the bed , he looked towards you and wraped his arms around you*

~~~~~~

Comment ur name and bias if u want an story!