EXO Imagines III «ChanYeol»

You and Chanyeol are watching a movie

YOU: I want a horror movie Chaniii

CHANYEOL: ANYOOO no no never, I have practice tomorrow and I want to be able to sleep at night *he said holding ur hands and begging*

YOU: Arraaso Arrasoo!! *you switch to a romantic movie*

CHANYEOL: YES yes I lovee this movie *he jumped in joy*

YOU: Chanyeol sit down and stay quiet I can't hearr themm *you grab his shirt down to make him sit*

CHANYEOL: omg I love this moviee so much hohooo *flashing his white teeth*

YOU: Oppaaa .....

CHANYEOL: okayy I'll shut my mouth

*Half an hour Later*

CHANYEOL: *trying to hold his tears* I can't show her that I'm crying *he whispers, he looks at you to find that you fell asleep and your head is leaning on his shoulders* I can cryyy noww, omg ehehhe why am I getting so emotional, this movie is so amazing

YOU: Chanyeol why are you weeping like a baby *You burst out laughing at him*

CHANYEOL: *wiping away his tears quickly* I iii am not-im not crying no no no *chanyeooll you are a man , he whispers"

YOU: ohhhh ouriii chanyeol is really affectionate .... That's why I'm in love with him *You looked at him and smirked, you looked so sleepy*

CHANYEOL: *his eyes got sparklyy,his face brightened and wraped his arms around you towards him, he feels your hair *

*you fall asleep* *chanyeol gives you a piggy back ride to your bed, he covers you with a blanket and leaves a kiss on your cheek*

CHANYEOL: my baby is cute,funny and emotional that's why I'm in love with her .