50 Things That Tell You You're a Hardcore Hunger Games Fan

50 Things that tell you you’re a Hardcore Hunger Games Fan

1.      When you see a blonde in a bakery shop, yell Peeta and tackle them into hug.

2.      When you watch ‘Percy Jackson and the Olympians’, yell ‘FINNICK FOREVER’ when you see a trident.

3.       When you see a yellow cat, hiss at it and say ‘go die in a sack Buttercup’.

4.       Whenever you saw the commercial for the movie, you either (a) fainted (b) screeched then fainted or (c) pointed at the screen then fainted.

5.       Climb trees and pretend you’re Rue.

6.       Freak out when you see wasps thinking they’re tracker jackers

7.       Sit behind a bakery in the rain hoping Peeta will throw you some burnt bread.

8.       Think you’re going to the Capitol when you get on a monorail or train.

9.       Put you hair in a braid and pretend your Katniss.

10.   Cry whenever you see a mine.

11.   Find yourself singing/humming Rue’s song.

12.   Search for mocking jays when you heard a mocking bird.

13.   Dress up as a tribute for Halloween.

14.   You get afraid when someone offers you blueberries.

15.   When you hike through the woods you wonder what it would be like as an arena.

16.   You can’t watch Man Vs. Wild without wondering if sometime kids will appear and start fighting.

17.   The real question you ask is not “Jacob vs. Edward” but “Gale vs. Peeta”.

18.   You saw the poster for District 9 thinking it was for the Hunger Games, but got disappointed when it was a movie about aliens.

19.   Yell Effie when you see someone with bright pink hair.

20.   Day dream you’re in the Hunger Games.

21.   You know someone named Peter but accidently call them Peeta.

22.   You never see the book “To Kill a Mockingbird the same again”.

23.   When you see pita bread you think of Peeta holding a loaf of bread.

24.   You wonder who’s place you’d take if someone you knew was drawn as a tribute.

25.   You yell at the book when something you don’t like happens.

26.   You cried when you thought Peeta died.

27.   During Thanksgiving, you watch the cornucopia as if weapons would start coming out of it.

28.   You are now terrified of fog and monkeys.

29.   You’ve slapped someone for saying Gales’ better than Peeta, or vice versa.

30.   When you heard the movie was coming out you read the books over and over hoping you could audition for a part.

31.   When you saw the movie, you wouldn’t shut up about what was different or missing.

32.   You find yourself drawing the mocking jay pen on the front of you math binder.

33.   You cried when Katniss sang to Rue when she died.

34.   You couldn’t decide to love or hate Finnick.

35.   You’ve loved, hated, and gotten pissed off at Haymitch.

36.   You’ve been yelled at while playing laser tag for freaking out trying to climb the walls.

37.   You dream about kissing one of the characters.

38.   You tried to make up Rue’s song.

39.   When you see a dark haired male you automatically think of Gale.

40.   When you see decorated cakes you mind wanders to Peeta and his decorating ways.

41.   You imagine people you hate in the Hunger Games.

42.   You find yourself writing fan-fictions left and right.

43.   Can’t play Black Ops with your friends anymore because you keep yelling ‘WHY WONT THE TRIBUTES DIE?!’

44.   Freaked out when the characters they chose for the movie were completely different to what you thought.

45.   When you learn archery… Just in case.

46.   When you dress up a friend as Katniss and try to find her a Peeta.

47.   Acted as if your boyfriend was one of the male characters or if your girlfriend was one of the female characters.

48.   See someone drinking wine and picture them as Haymitch.

49.   Eat rabbit/deer/woodland creatures and thank Gale for it.

50.   Think of Wiress when you hear a clock tick.