Lovely Sins- Chapter 10

Meliodas's POV

Since (y/n) was getting all freaked out every time I got near her, I had a doctor come see her. (She wouldn't let me touch her, I can't live like that)

The doctor examined the stab wound where (y/n) had been stabbed by Damien, and took some samples of her blood. The doctor informed us that she had been injected with a metum amicis serum. Look up metum amicis. I did my research for this shit! He told us that (y/n)'s brain was being forced to register someone as a threat. Obviously that someone was me. The doctor said that there was a way to reverse its effects but it required a medicinal herb that was next to impossible to find, he said that the herb was called flos periit, look that up too Once the doctor had left I made (y/n) go to sleep and discussed my plan with the other sins.

"Ok, Ban, go find that herb." I ordered.

"Aw, do I have too? Why can't you make king do it? He's lazy anyway." Ban motioned to king who was sitting on the table.

"Hey! I'm not lazy!" King shouted, turning red.

"Ban, go. Now." I pointed at the door and Ban, defeated, trudged out.

"Ok, that's all!" I said smiling. I strolled to my room and flopped onto the bed.

Sorry yeah it's short. gonna do a long one soon though.