Lovely Sins- Chapter 7

Your POV
It had been seven days since Elizabeth disappeared. I could tell that Meliodas was worried about it but he tried to pretend he wasn't. We hadn't really talked much about the whole "incident" and I would have liked to keep it that way, the topic was not something I found very easy to think about. In fact the relationship between Meliodas and I was a subject everyone was reluctant to bring up. All except Diane, she was constantly threatening to murder me if I laid a hand on the captain. However I was definitely not listening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meliodas's POV
I was worried about Elizabeth. But at the moment I was more worried about removing (y/n)'s shirt. She batted my hands away and I grinned.
"Fine, later then." She rolled her eyes and kissed me on the cheek I grabbed her face and pulled her mouth to mine and she melted into me. I pushed her over to the bed and got on top of her, I kissed along her neck and she gasped. "Looks like I found somebody's sweet spot."
I was about to kiss further down her body 😉 but was interrupted by the door swinging open.

Your POV
Meliodas was one hell of a kisser. He was perfect and I loved everything about him. When the door opened I sighed. And pushed Meliodas off of me. I turned to the person in the doorway and crossed my arms.
"What do you want?" I said to Ban. He brushed off my question and turned to Meliodas. Ever since Elizabeth left, Ban had seemed angry at me. Why, I was not sure.
"Yo, captain," he said. "There's some drunk guy peeing on the tables and he won't leave. Meliodas raised one eyebrow.
"Can't you take care of it? I'm a little busy here." He smirked.
Ban shook his head, "I don't wanna get peed on!!!!"
Meliodas groaned. "Fiiiine." He said to Ban, then faced me. L" We'll have to finish this later." I blushed as he and Ban left the room. After they shut the door I flopped onto the bed and closed my eyes. All of a sudden a hand clamped over my mouth and someone whispered in my ear. "Shhhh" I stared into the cold, calculating eyes of Damien Quinn. He shoved a rag over my face and I began to fade out of consciousness.
And that was the last thing I remembered.