Chapter 7

Beau

I scooped up Destiny's bleeding body and rushed her to the clinic, Tucker hot on my heels. "Detain Angie until we find out what is going on." I barked out at Cam. He nodded and linked Aden. "Lay her down right here, Beau and move so I can look at her." Tucker calmly told me, my beast was on edge, he had become attached to her already. I backed up and Tucker went to work. I paced the room until he shot me a glare and I headed into the waiting room.

Corey and Aden were sitting in there with Cam. They looked at me when I entered. "How is she?" Corey asked, his voice shaky. Aden rubbed his back, soothing him. "She is, I don't know. Tucker is very good at what he does, I know he is young, but he's been doing this a while." I slumped in a chair and then popped back up to pace the room. The cycle continued for what seemed like days when really, it was only about an hour.

Tucker came out looking tired. "She's stable, it looks like Angie used some kind of anti-clotting agent. She must have had it on her claws. I cleaned her wounds and the bleeding has stopped, she should be good as new in a couple days." I jumped up, "Can I see her?" He nodded, "She's still out and maybe for a while, she lost quite a bit od blood, but you can see her." We all marched into her room, she was laying there sleeping like an angel.

Corey snorted, "Enjoy your peace and quiet now, it's the only time you will get it." I started to say something, when I was cut off by Destiny's groggy voice, "Fuck off, Corey. You are the jabber box. I sincerely hope that Aden has a massive amount of patience." I was by her side in an instant, "How do you feel? Tucker said that you would out for a while due to your blood loss." She laughed, "I have always been a fast healer, don't worry, I'm fine. I can't understand why I bled so much." I rubbed her hand, "Angie cheated, she used something to keep your blood from clotting. Even if she hadn't lost, she would not have gotten the title or me."

She turned those icy blue eyes to me and smiled, "You can't get rid of me that easily, Beau Bear. You caught me fair and square, now, you are stuck with me." I chuckled and so did the guys. "I'm so glad that you are ok, D." Corey said as he reached her other side. She looked at him and laughed, "Who else is deal with your shit without expecting sex?" He blushed causing Destiny to laugh harder. We all sat in her room and talked for a while, but she started to droop, showing how wore out she really was. The guys all wished her good night as I made myself comfy in the chair.

"What are you doing, Beau Bear?" She asked, cocking her head to the side in an adorable fashion. "Um, getting comfy so I can sleep next to you." I told her, cocking an eyebrow. She shook her head and then scooted over, patting the bed next to her. "You can sleep up here with me." I eyed the bed, it would be a bit snug, "I don't want to hurt you." She smiled, "You won't, come snuggle with me, BB." She slightly pouted and I was a goner. I groaned as I slid in next to her, wrapping my arms around her gently while she snuggled into my chest and sighed. As soon as soft snores came from her, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, alone. "Destiny?" I called and then I heard her cursing from the bathroom. I slowly made my way to the door and knocked, "Destiny? You ok in there?" She cursed then huffed, "No, I need your help, please." I growled at what Isaw when I opened the door. She was standing there, naked, three neat rows of stitches run down her side, from her armpit to her hip. "What are you doing?" She turned to me, "I wanted a shower, I feel nasty, but I have to keep the stitches dry with this medical grade press and seal shit and it keeps sticking to itself." I chuckled and moved to help her, gently placing the clear self-adhesive plastic over her stitches.

She set the water temperature to the right level and stepped into the water. Then she turned and looked at me, "You gonna watch me?" I shook my head and stripped, "I'm going to help, you can't reach over your head to wash your hair." She huffed again and nodded. I gently scrubbed her scalp and then the rest of her body. She moaned as I rubbed her head, the sound going straight through me. I ground my teeth fighting my arousal, she was in no condition to do the things I wanted to do. After helping her get clean, I quickly washed myself down and wrapped her in a towel before wrapping one around my waist. She smiled, "Thank you, but, we don't have any clothes."

I chuckled, "I will get Aden to grab something." She nodded. "Aden, can you grab Destiny and I some clothes, please?" I linked him and he answered, "Sure, be right there." I heard him moving around in the hospital room and then leave. I quickly grabbed our clothes and got dressed. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me, "When can I get out of here, I hate hospitals?" I chuckled, "As soon as Tucker says, he's the doc around here." She grumbled and flopped back on the bed, wincing as she hit the mattress. "What is going to happen to Angie?" I sighed, "Probably banishment from the pack, she broke the rules and I won't have someone like her in my pack." She nodded and Tucker slipped into the room. "OK, let's check those stitches, Tiny." She quirked an eyebrow at him, "Tiny?" He smiled, "It's literally in your name, Des-Tiny." I laughed with him while she rolled her eyes. He lifted her shirt and then looked at me with wide eyes. "What?" I asked. "She's healed, I can remove the stitches. I have never seen someone heal so quickly." She laughed, "I told you, I heal fast. It's still tender and will be for a day or so, but other than that, I feel fine."

Tucker shook his head and grabbed the scissors to remove the stitches. She didn't even flinch as he removed them, damn, she's strong.