Does He Know?

That morning I woke to find a note on my bed. I snatched it up and quickly realized it was my father's hand writing. It read as follows:

Gabriela, today is the captains dinner and you are to accompany me.-

I rolled my eyes at his demand.

I know your rolling your eyes, so stop it.

Lucky guess!

Put on your finest dress and be on your best behavior. be at the dinning hall at 7 o'clock on the dot. NO EXCEPTIONS!....

Love daddy

I smiled sarcastically. "Yeah the love was just dripping from that note dad."

I cleaned myself up and left out of my room. Making my way to the deck and where I saw Eleanor and Louis whispering sweet nothings to each other.

I stomped over to them and pushed their heads apart. They both looked a little insulted. But I didn't care I just waved a hand at them.

"Don't say...ANYTHING!" I raised my voice at them while waving my arms frantically.

To anyone else watching me I probably looked like a girl who was very bad at interpretive dancing.

"Gab, what are you.."

I raised my hand to silence him.

"I'm freaking out Louis!"

He grinned at me; completely disregarding my earlier statement. He placed his hand on my shoulder and shook his head at me.

Louis had this thing about him that made him seem "all knowing". Even though half of the time he had know idea what he was doing.

"I have a message to give you." I quirked an eyebrow at him.

"Harry wants to take you to the captain's dinner."

That was it, that's all I needed to drive me mad. I grabbed a hold of my hair and pulled it roughly. I then proceeded to scream at the top of my lungs.

Louis turned to Eleanor and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Sorry El, but it looks like I'm needed with the crazy one here."

She nodded her understanding and walked off to find her friends. Louis touched my arm and I pulled away from him. I was prone to panic attacks and this situation was just right to set one off.

I started to breathe in deeply and quickly and it was getting hard for me to stand. Louis put his arm behind me to steady my balance. I could faintly hear him calling to me to calm down. Putting my palm on my heart, I felt it racing.

Then it got dark.

Louis POV.

I had no idea what the hell just happened. She came on deck flipping out then she just fainted. She fell backwards but I didn't catch her on time. When she wakes up I'll tell her I caught her though.

I bent down and threw her over my shoulder. Luckily she wasn't heavy because I'm not that bulky. I mean I'm not scrawny but I'm no lifter.

I carried her all the way to her room. She was so naive for leaving her key under the mat. But I guess it helpful.

Just this once.

I fumbled with my left hand to unlock the door. I almost tipped over when we made it inside.

I needed to get her to her bed. Maybe I should've called a medic. I'm no Dr.Phil.

Wait Dr.Phil isn't even a medic. He's like a therapist or something. What an I thinking about? My mind is always off track.