Little White Lie

I grunted in pain when I felt something heavy collide with my chest. I slowly opened my eyes.

What a great way to wake some one up, I thought angrily.

I slid one eye open to see Louis grinning down at me while he sat on my chest. I wiggled a bit before gathering enough strength to push him off.

Louis stumbled before he got his footing back on the carpeted floor. I sat up with my blanket still covering my body.

"And what do I owe this lovely visit to?" Louis pinched his eyebrows together.

"Oh don't be dumb playboy! You totally left me yesterday to go flirt with that girl!" I slammed my fists onto the bed.

Louis bit his lip and smiled. "But did you see her though. She's..she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's nice and funny too."

I leaned back on my head board lazily.

"Oh please Lou go on...I'm dying to here more." The sarcasm was dripping from every word.

Louis plopped down on the bed next to me and pushed my shoulder.

"Gawd mom, I promise I'll let you know where I'm going next time." I giggled at him and rubbed my neck.

"Sorry, I got jealous..you are like my only friend here...so sorry." Louis poked his bottom lip out at me and made a puppy dog face.

"Aw shucks, Gabs you're making me blush." I rolled eyes at him and poked his shoulder.

"Whatever bro, now get out. I got to get ready for work."  He nodded and promised he'll stay with me the whole time today.

I shooed him out of the room and then proceeded to get ready for the rest of the day.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I shuffled over the sink and started to brush my teeth. Staring at myself in the mirror and I ruffled my hair. I sighed in disappointment.

Why can't I look like that girl, Eleanor? No one will ever call me the most beautiful girl they've ever seen. People always called me pretty or cute, but beautiful that was one word only my dad called me.

After I finally finished evaluating my face I went to the closet to pick out the outfit I would wear.

I slipped on a dark red tank top, jean shorts, brown sandals, gold stud earrings, and a pair of sunglasses.

I opened my front door and went out then put the key under the mat again. I turned away from the door only to come face to chest with Harry.

"Ooph," I grunted into his chest and looked up at him. I hadn't noticed before but Harry was kind of tall.

He brushed the hair out of my face with him thumb. The shivers traveled down my spine.

"Sorry about that. My friend told me to come get you so you wouldn't be late for your shift or whatever." I pursed your lips at him.

This guy just touched me so lovingly ,or so I thought, and now he just went on like he didn't just do it.

"Your friend?" He nodded at me.

"Mhm, his names Louis, really funny guy. You should meet him sometime." I laughed at him; he looked confused.

I waved a hand at him. "Louis is my friend already. Actually he's kind of like a brother to me."

He smiled at me with out saying anything and I rolled my lips into my mouth and poked his side.

"Are you just going stare at me all day?" He shook his curly head and rubbed his neck while laughing.