Zayn's Dare (Chapter 1)

Hey guys! So, this is my first story. I have been reading a lot of stories here and loving them all, but never got the courage to right one on my own. Well, hope you like and tell me you what you think please, but don't be mean, honest, but not mean.

Louis' POV

"I dare you to ... kiss Harry on the lips for 30 seconds" said Zayn smirking. Wow, calm down. I know me and Harry are always joking around saying we're dating and all, but that's it. It's a joke. And Zayn knows that. I'm not going to kiss another guy!

"What the bloody hell, Zayn? I'm not going to kiss Louis!" shouted Harry. And he is damn well right!

"Yeah, Zayn, what the fuck are you talking about?" I screamed.

"Oh c'mon guys! You two are always saying how much you too are in love with eachother, prove it then." Oh I wish I could take that damn smirk of his face. "And, it's a dare so you two have to do it. Harry, I thought you never backed down from a dare."

I looked at Harry and he was definitely not happy about this. Well, what the heck, we have to do this because there is now way in hell that Zayn is going to live this down. Well, that is what I get for agreeing to play Truth or Dare at 3 a.m. with a drunk Zayn. Liam and Niall haven't said anything yet, I wonder why ... maybe they are just too shocked?

"Fine." Wow, I never thought that Harry would actually agree to this, but he doesn't look happy about it... "Let's do this, Boobear?" And Harry is back. He's with the smile he normally shows to get it on with a girl.

"Ok. I hate you right now, Zayn" Ohh, the truth in those words! I can not belive he's making kiss my best friend!

"But I thought you and Harry were getting married and were going to live happly ever after?" Oh now he looks confused! That ... that. ... I don't know what to call him!

Out of nowhere, I feel something grab my arm, while I was throwing death glares at Zayn.

"Let's just get this over with." And then Harry lips were on mine. Oh my god, were they soft ... Wait, did I just think that my best friend's lips were soft? The kiss started as with both of our mouths closed, but then , I think with the shock, Harry opened his mouth and, for some strange reason, I french kissed him. Really?! What is wrong with me?! But, kissing Harry feels so good! Wait, why isn't he pulling back, I thought after I stuck my tongue down his throat he would have pulled back, but now, for my suprise, he sticks his tongue down my throat and depends the kiss. Really, what the bloody hell is happening? Why am I enjoying this kiss so much?! A kiss I'm sharing with my best friend for 2 years!

"Time's up, lover boys!" That was Zayn causing me and Harry to pull back. Remeber that time I said I hated him? Forget that, now I hate him more because he interruped that mind blowing kiss! Wait, what?! Jeez, what the hell is wrong with me?! I really need to calm down ... I am straing, aren't I?

Hope you liked it, going to write more tomorrow. Please tell me what you think and remeber honest, not mean.