Chapter 1

A/N: Hey there Beautiful Pupils this is my first story and I hope you guys like it. I worked really hard to make this interesting as possible.

comment and vote I would love to hear your feedback.

enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________

I was walking back home with my best friend Julie. We just got out of school. I didn't want to go home and deal with my dad's bull shit about my sexuality. Everyday he says something stupid when he is drunk and I don't know if I can take it anymore longer.

I came out to him like six months ago and today he is still not coming to terms with it and I'm still hopping he will change for me, but I know that will never happen.

"So like are you the girl or the man in the relationship?" Julie asked me curiously. "That's a dumb question. We both guys. No girls here." I looked at her weirdly. She laughs and punched my arm jokingly. I know Julie since we were little kids in kindergarten. she was a random little girl. she had a crush on me for a while until I came out to her three years ago. She was disappointed that she didn't have a chance , but accept me right away.

After waking and talking we finally made it to my house. My dad's car was in the driveway. "Great he is here." I told Julie disappointedly. She half smiled and patted my back to try and assure me that it's going to be okay.

"Its okay, maybe he will not say anything this time." I laughed sarcastically. "Yeah right... Like that will ever happen."

We enter the house. My dad was in the kitchen grabbing a beer. When we were about to go up stairs he stopped us by greeting me.

"Hey there fruit cake, how was school? Where you playing with some kids ball or finally realize that your not a faggot and just going through a disgusting phase and got yourself a girlfriend?" He is clearly drunk. I rolled my eyes and try to maintain myself, but I couldn't I can feel the blood rushing through my vain and my heart beating fast with anger.

"Fuck you dad, and by the way my day was-" he rudely interrupted me like he always does when I try to defend myself. "Hey! Watch that language boy before I smack the fag out of you." I can feel Julie feeling tense so I give her a little push to go up stairs and she understood and went up stairs.

"Then do it! That's all you are good at! That's why my mom left you! Because you are a worthless price of -" before I can finish my sentence he slapped me I look at him I see anger and hurt in his eyes. I got mad and pushed him away from me.

"I hate you I wish you that died instead of her." I ran up stairs and slam my door. Julie was sitting on my bed, she was quite, she looked at me, but didn't say anything, fearing she might say something that will upset me even more. I looked at her but didn't say anything. I looked at my closet and quickly walk towards it and stared packing my things.

"What are you doing Jimmy?" Julie asked in a concern tone. "I'm packing my things to go to my aunts house I can't stay here another minute with my dad. He just can't accept the fact I like men and bashes me about it. I can't take it anymore its like a daily routine that will never stop." I finished putting my last pare of shoes in my bag I looked at Julie. She gives me a concern sympathetic stare that makes me feel even worse then I already am.

"I know your dad does not treat you well, and your not happy here, but don't you think you should give him a chance to adjust to this?" I looked at her like she was crazy. "He had six months to adjust to this. He just doesn't try." Julie gets up from the bed and walks towards me and looks me in the eye.

"I know, but this things take time. He lost his wife and found out his son was gay all in one year. Don't you think you should at least give him the benefit of the doubt?" I looked at her as if she was kidding. She rolls her eyes.

"Oh come on Jimmy, I don't want you to leave me alone in this place. Your my best friend and I don't know what I will do with out you." I looked at her she gives me the sad look which I can never say not to.

"Fine, I won't go," I give her a weak smile and she smiles hard and gives me a bear hug. I laugh a little. "only because you don't want me to and I don't want to leave my bestie behind." She smiles and gives me another hug.

"Good now let's unpack your things." She grabbed my bag and stared to hang my clothes and I helped along. Hours later, Julie had to go home, so I walked her to the door and waited out side for her mom to come and pick her up.

"Do you want to sleep over my house today?" She asked looking back to see if my dad was not listening. I didn't feel like leaving the house, so I rejected her offer. "No its okay I can deal with him." She gives me a weak smile and pats my back.

"Okay then give me a call if you change your mind, okay?" I smiled and nodded. Her mom's car just pulled up and we said our goodbyes.

"I'll see you in the morning okay?" She told me, I noddes and watched her go in her mom's car and watched them drive away, I waved good bye and walked back to the house.

When I was about to go up stairs, I hear a faint sobbing. I walked towards my dad study room and peaked at the halfway open door and saw him in tears looking at my mom's picture.

My dad took that picture before my mom left him for cheating on her with another woman. She said he was a cheating asshole and was a no good for nothing price of shit. That day she got in a car accident and died on impact. My dad and I were devastated.

I cried so hard that my eyes hurt and I couldn't cry anymore, but my dad became worse he started drinking and was always depended on me for comfort and I gave it to him, then when things stared to get better, I thought I could confide in him and I told him I liked men and he started yelling and telling me horrible things. He then started to drinking again. I thought he would accept me and love me unconditionally but turns out I was wrong and was hoping for to much.

When I was about to go, I hear him talking to himself. I lean on the door a little to hear what he is talking about. "Damn, Mary ...I don't know what to do with Jimmy...I try to accept the fact that he is...gay...I feel like he is acting up because we lost you...and I couldn't be there for him...to help him grief...god I am the worst father ever....if only you where here... you know what to do...I miss you so much..."

I walked back up stairs slowly and went to my room to get ready for bed. I feel bad for what I said to him. I hate that I'm too nice. I wish I didn't said those things to him. After I finished getting ready, I lay down and closed my eyes I went fast asleep.

A/N: I hope you got a little info about Jimmy's life. it's kinda important to the story.

PS. I know the chapter was short so I decided to post the second chapter also.

comment and vote<3