"Stay under the covers!" I shouted, the sudden realization that Luke was completely naked now hitting me.

"What? Why?" Luke questioned. He pushed himself up so he was still hovering over me but his body was no longer pressed up against mine.

"I don't want to...see it." I said squeamishly. I honestly didn't feel bad about saying this at all, I'm sure that there were many other girls out there that felt the same way as I did.

"Oh come on, you've never seen a penis before?" Luke let out a loud laugh, immediately bringing his hand up to cover his mouth.

"I've seen one before!" I protested.

"What? Where? Who's?" Luke got serious all of a sudden over the thought that I may have had sex with someone else.

"The internet." I shrugged.

"Oh Stel, you naughty girl." Luke smirked at me. That wasn't what I meant at all, but I didn't bother saying anything to him about it in fear that I would kill the mood completely.

Luke lowered himself down and brought his lips to mine, biting down softly. I ran my hands through Luke's hair while another small moan escaped his lips, which just made me realize that this was actually happening. Luke lined himself up with me, ready to start this whole thing, when he suddenly stopped.

"Is this seriously happening?" He spoke, already out of breath.

"Are you seriously stopping?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm a little nervous here!" Luke groaned. His gaze flicked down at our naked bodies that were clinging to each other under the covers, his eyes growing wide.

"It'll be fine." I assured him, ready to get on with it.

"Your boobs...they're so close to me." Luke gasped, his eyes getting even wider at the sight of our chests touching.

"We've been this close before." I groaned.

"But now you're totally naked..." Luke trailed off, his words getting lazy as he sucked on my collarbone, definitely leaving a mark.

"Luke, please." I begged, eager to get this started.

"You're so beautiful." Luke sighed, moving a few stands of hair out of my face.

"Thanks, now are we going to...?" I stared up at him, hoping that he would soon snap out of whatever nervous daze he was in.

"Right, right." Luke nodded. He slowly pushed himself into me, a nervous expression obvious on his face.

"Oh my God." He muttered, "I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing..."

-

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." Luke whispered, his fingers lightly trailing up my arm. We were still in my bed, but a bit more relaxed now. I had my head resting against Luke's bare chest and he had an arm wrapped around me, and we were honestly just enjoying each other's presence.

"I'm sorry for getting upset with you in the first place." I apologized as well.

"I'm sorry I trashed your living room." Luke said after a minute. With every word he spoke his chest vibrated, making me giggle softly as the sound traveled through my ears.

"We should probably clean that up before anyone gets home." I laughed, but made no effort to move.

Luke picked up my hand in his, playing with my fingers like he had done so many times before. He wiggled each finger, but when he came to my ring finger he stopped and encircled it with his own, his touch lingering for a moment before he finally moved on to the next finger.