eight.

VENOMOUS LIPS.
008. | ❛ i'm like you.

AFTER SETTLING INTO A NEW HOUSE, EMILIA TRIED TO KEEP HER SAVAGE TENDENCIES TO A MINIMUM. WITH THE HELP OF MAYA, SHE SEEMED TO MAINTAIN HER BLOODLUST TO AN ALL TIME LOW. SOMETHING THAF BOTH OF THEM VIEWED AS IMPOSSIBLE. In the wake of becoming a vampire, Emilia suddenly left her sexual desire behind only at times unleashing it upon a lucky individual before ripping through his cardiovascular veins. She wanted to change for her venomous ways because Maya was the light that could eventually save her sister.

Maya kept the house down, and slowly falling in love with the neighbor next door from afar. The gleam in her eyes that she would get was a clear sign to Emilia of who had won her affection. The man named Austin Davidson, who was a trader of sorts with his family's company. Catching her staring at him out in the porch, Emilia took it upon herself to push it forward.

"Talking to him would be a good start," Emilia said startling her sister as she jumped up and tried to deny what she was doing.

"He's not interested. He barely knows I exists." Maya said pushing her hair away, looking up to see Austin again and quickly turn away.

He looked their way and waved towards them with a smile. Emilia waved back at him while Maya only smiled back and blushing to result rosy cheeks.

"That doesn't look like he doesn't know you exist. If anything, it's a sign that screams I would like to date you." Emilia said to her sister who had now rushed inside.

"Why would he like to date me? After he knows what we are, he'll run away as far as he can." Maya discarded any possible relationship she could have with Austin. Knowing that her sister would think the same thing, because who would want to be with a vampire?

"Who knows how he's going to react? I would invite him over tonight and see where his emotions lay." Emilia stared down her sister and before Maya could respond, "And I'm not taking no for an answer."

"I'm leaving the house for a while and I better hear about it all tomorrow." The blonde said heading upstairs before running out into town to see what she could occupy herself with until her sister's date ended.

The only place she was drawn to was a rather small bar in which Emilia would find herself often in.
She didn't have to speak a word to the bartender as he already knew what she wanted anytime she came; bourbon neat. Being a vampire doesn't make you a lightweight even though she had never been one to begin with. However, the dance music certainly lured her to the floor with intoxicated men trying to push their way into her pants. Slowly, she found herself sucking the pure blood out of the men without anyone around suspecting or lurking on. The next time she'd visit the bar, it wouldn't be alone.

"Bourbon, neat." Emilia asked to a new bartender and as she waited, she looked around to the thrill of the bar. The people, the music, the alcohol, and suddenly she started to wonder the part of life she left behind.

"Bourbon? I would suspect a less stronger drink for a lady." A man made it's voice known as he cheered it's drink in her direction.

She smirked viciously in his direction, tapping her fingers in his direction. "The people who truly know me know that no type of alcohol is too strong for me."

The man with an almost parted hair to one way, a perfectly suited black tuxedo that seemed to blend with her all white dress. The two almost contrasting one another, the white innocence that Emilia wanted to maintain but the black darkness pulling her back. He took the stool right next to her and grabbed the bourbon being set down, looking with piercing eyes at her.

"Bourbon is a favorite drink of my brother." He said taking a sip from it, "And I could certainly see why."

He holds the drink out for her and she takes it with ease, taking a sip herself. "It's always been my favorite drink, something about it makes me feel welcomed."

Emilia pouted her lips out to give them the volume that she always knew men were attracted to. She slowly found her fingers crawling up the wooden bar to up to his, and humming when she reached them.

"We are alike in more ways then one." The man said now standing on his feet towering over Emilia's sitting position.

"How's that?"

He took her hand and led her forward, extending his arms that spanned the entire room whispering in her ear, "Pick anyone. And that is how we are feasting tonight."

Her eyes widen at the realization of her cover being blown, but also at the fact that the unknown stranger was also like her. Although, she did her best to crack.

"Anyone at all? Why's that?" She innocently said, and slowly her bloodlust veins started to pop out from under her eyes as she grabbed steadily to the railing in front of her.

"There's no denying what you are, I've seen it on the dance floor.
I'm like you. Have your pick and join me in the feast that will just intoxicate your thirst to take more and more until you have no sympathy for the lives you take." He whispered in a tempting voice that only encouraged Emilia further to divulge into someone's throat.

"I simply don't feast with just anyone, especially if I don't know their name." She said with quick wit before he quickly turned her around.

He took her hand and placed an all everlasting kiss on it, "Stefan Salvatore."