XII - Thinking About You

It was a Monday lunchtime. I was on my own in the library since I told Keri I had some work to do. Since everything on Saturday things have been a little awkward between us because Marina had ordered me not to talk to Keri as I was distracting her from her cheerleader responsibilities. I've been debating on whether to tell about Cindy or Keri about Saturday and the 'deal' with Marina. But if I'm honest, I'm kind of scared that she has all her minions everywhere to watch me with their disgusting vulture eyes.

I was sat at the exact same computer I sat in when Keri and I spent our very first lunchtime together. I held back useless tears as I sat horribly slouched with my depressed head in my hands watching 'try not to laugh' videos on YouTube to cheer myself up. Needless to say, it wasn't working. All I wanted to do was just be with Keri. But I went to far and now I can barely even look at her without feeling so guilty. We had a shot at friendship but I even ruined that. I didn't even do anything that bad. Of course you did Maia, you mess up everything.

The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch so I reluctantly logged off the computer and slowly walked back to class, dragging my bag on the marble floor behind me.

~~~

I stomped home without waiting for Cindy after school ended to avoid Keri. However she ran up to me and hugged me from behind covering my eyes, "guess who?" She giggled and got off me and I turned around to look at her.

"Keri I need to go home-"

"You've been avoiding me all day, what's up?"

"Oh. So you noticed," I muttered.

"So you are avoiding me! Why?"

"No reason. I have to go, bye," I quickly said and walked home as fast as I could without taking a last glance at her. I could tell in her voice that she was hurt so I didn't want to look her in her beautiful plain grey eyes. It hurt me to hurt her which I wanted to avoid by avoiding her. But if she's hurt from me avoiding her it will cause less hurt to her than if Marina posts that picture. I don't care if people find out I'm gay, I am confident and I can deal with it but Keri isn't gay and that could hurt her reputation even more than losing her captain position for whatever humiliating reason she supposedly lost it for. I wonder what she did to lose her teammates' trust so rapidly.

When I got home my legs were aching a bit so I sat down on my couch and threw my head back to stare at the ceiling. All I could think of Keri. And not just any Keri; I was remembering the Keri that I saw in her underwear when we played in the fountain. So now I was horny. I sighed and went upstairs to masturbate. I kept sighing and that worried my brother who had his door open because his girlfriend was here. How does my younger brother get into a relationship before me? Oh yeah, because I'm gay and gay girls are harder to find. "Maia, you good?"

"Shut the fuck up Ray," I growled as I stomped past his room.

"Okay fine, whatever."

"Dad's not even home. You can fuck Kaira if you want."

"Maia what the fuck?"

"Come on man I lost my virginity when I was fourteen. You're fifteen. And a boy. Anyway you two have fun I'm going to masturbate."

"Maia we don't care!"

"Course you do. Bye," I snickered and closed his door. I was going to walk away but then I heard Kaira say something to him.

"Your sister is so weird."

"And?"

"She's a bit crazy. I don't know how you deal with her."

"Yeah that's not your place to say. Only I'm allowed to talk shit about Maia. I should never have to remind you or tell you to be nice to her behind her back. It's best if you leave right now," I was going to jump in and thank Ray for standing up for me but I heard shuffling in his room so I quickly ran to my room before Kaira walked out. She was clearly pissed and Ray didn't even walk her to the door. Damn.

When she left I went to Ray, "woah. Thanks man."

"For what?"

"For standing up for me. Duh."

"Oh yeah. It's no big deal," he smiled before closing his door. I just shook my head and went to my room. I lied down on my bed and closed my eyes. I wanted to be with Keri. Just last week, I had met her, I went to her house, we bought lettuces, I saw her in her underwear, I met her parents, I realised I'm in love with her, we crashed Marina's party, I almost kissed her now I'm avoiding her. Why is my life so eventful? Why do I have a crush on Keri? Why do I have a crush on a girl? Why is this all I think about? My thoughts were almost consuming me and I screamed really loudly in frustration, grabbing my hair.

"Maia shut up!" Ray yelled in Korean. Usually, when my family starts speaking Korean, it is a very blatant sign that they are very, very angry.

"No you shut up!" I replied back in Korean. I shut my door and went back to my bed. I put my hand on the bottom of my tummy and thought about Keri. I slowly slid my hand into my jeans and into my panties. I rubbed myself a little and let out a small gasp. Nothing like a good masturbation session. No one can ever make me feel as good as I make myself feel.

~~~

I finally orgasmed, faintly gasping Keri's name. I never came this fast before. I kind of feel bad for thinking about Keri sexually because I like her for so much more than her body, and I barely even know her so I shouldn't be thinking about her whilst touching myself. But I felt really good so I took off my jeans because I felt a bit dirty in them now. I chucked them in my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of black and white booty shorts.

I was already wearing a grey tank top with a black leather jacket which I had taken off earlier. I felt sexy and I went to my mirror where I convince myself I had a nice big ass when in fact I really don't. But at the time I felt like Nicki Minaj. I stretched and headed downstairs. I heard my brother masturbating so I yelled out, "Steve Buscemi!" and giggled like an evil maniac when I heard Ray groan in disgust. Dad was already home and he was a standard police officer but he looked like an Asian Dwayne Johnson since he is an amateur wrestler and goes to the gym a lot. I also think he gets a bit of help from steroids but he never admits to it. He was standing by the fridge making his usual protein drink.

"Hey dad," I smiled as I sat on the counter next to him.

"What's up squirt? I bought this new blueberry flavour yesterday," he showed me the protein drink, "they didn't have my usual banana flavour and I thought a change would be good. It is marvellous! Revolutionary!" He laughed, clearly pleased with himself, "try it!" He handed me the drink and I took a sip. It really was freaking amazing!

"Oh my god! Dad this is so good!" I grinned.

"Okay okay, don't have too much." He smiled and took the drink away from me.

"Dad," I suddenly said questioningly.

"Yep?" He cut his sip short and turned to look at me. I looked at him and wondered what I was going to tell him in the first place.

"Can I-" I started but then I decided on something else, "can I borrow your car?"

"No. Maia how many times do I have to tell you? You don't have your licence yet."

"Oh my god dad, really? What's the point of having a cop dad when he can't even get you out of trouble? I have my first exam in two months. I'm basically ready."

"Maia, just because you happen to be the daughter of a cop, doesn't put you above the law. Are you human?"

"No, I'm a lesbian."

"What?" Dad looked at me in severe shock and when I realised what I just said I was also shocked.

"Okay I'm going for a walk bye dad!" I squealed and ran out of my house with no shoes on. I ran to Cindy's house wearing booty shorts and a tank top. I knocked on her door and her mother opened.

"Maia? What in heavens above? Come in before you freeze!"