Reasons 81-100

Okay guys this is going to be my final chapter. Um yeah.. Here are the reasons:

81. In the first Harry Potter book, it mentions that the Boa winked at Harry. Snakes dont have eye lids!!!!! That is the most simple mistake I have ever found in a book. Twilight does not have any of those.

Um yeah it does! For example, It says in the first book that Edward was changed in 1918 and then in the second book, he says that he is a hundred and eight years old. If that is correct then it should be set in the year 2029 but Stephanie Meyer says that the story is set in something like 2004, 2005 or something. This means that Meyer either likes to exaggerate or she can't do simple maths!

82. Then, there are the idiocies of the You Know Who. Arrogance or not, no evil man worth his dark soul would confirm, doubly, that the enemy you have been tracking is indeed dead. You know, really, really check. Send a couple more spells for good measure. Twilight characters make sure 100% that their villians are dead before celebrating their victory.

WHAT?! THERE WERE 2 "VILLIANS" THAT DIED! And anyway people thought he was dead. NO ONE KNEW ABOUT HIS HORCRUXES! SO THEY THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD BUT REALLY HE WASN'T!

83. The Harry Potter series has soooo much Plot Holes. Every book series, has them. But Harry Potter has a lot! We cannot say all of them in one post. In twilight, we did not notice as many Plot Holes as Harry Potter.

YOU MENTIONED THIS IN REASON 81!

84. Harry Potter fans seem to find all these science mistakes in Twilight. The most common one is Bella getting pregnant. ITS A BOOK. It does not have to follow the rules of science. When anyone writes a book, they are creating their own world with their own logic. But books shouldnt have simple mistakes like in number 81. Anyway, have you ever heard of Blade? He is half human and half vampire. There are also other movie and book characters that are half vampire and half human. So they can do whatever they want. It was Edward's Venom that got her pregnant. The Venom saved Edward's life when he was human. It makes him walk and talk. It also keeps his sperm alive.

Yeah, we know it doesn't have to follow the rules of science! What we pick up ARE PLOT HOLES AND STUPID MISTAKES!

85. Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, and Kristen Stewart are acting in other movies. And Robert Pattinson is looking foward to work on his singing in the future. We havent heard anything about Dan Radcilff, Rupert Grint, or Emma Watson. Is Harry Potter really the only thing they do? How boring. Yeah, we know about the play, but the first time we heard about it was after we made this page. If it was really that "good" then we would of heard about it. And we dont want to see Dan naked. ew. As for Emma and Rupert? We know they have done other movies, we had to google to make sure. But we have never heard of them. :P Rob, Kristen and Taylor? Have you heard of Remember Me, Water for Elephants, Abduction, Adventureland, Panic Room, Snow White, Valentines Day, etc.? All of them are amazing movies.

Okay Rupert Grint, I haven't seen since Harry Potter (tell me if he is in any other movies please) but Daniel Radcliffe has been in The Woman in Black and Emma Watson has been in Perks of Being a Wallflower, Bling Ring, Ballet Shoes and about 4 other movies other than Harry Potter.

86. Harry Potter has a theme park....and they said Twilight was milking it.

A theme park is soooooooo much better than having constant Twilight T-Shirts and merchandise in Big W for example.

87. Harry Potter does not have someone like Renesmee Carlie Cullen. She is such a sweet and amazing little girl ♥

No they don't have someone with a personality like Renesmee. WE HAVE 1000s OF PEOPLE WITH PERSONALITIES LIKE HERS!