2

Troye Sivan

I'm abruptly woken up by a ridiculously loud pounding on my front door. I jump up and wipe my raw eyes, pacing to the door. I peek through the peep-hole and spot a man in a business suit. Sighing, I unlock the door and carefully crack the door open.

"Troye Sivan Mellet?" He asks, persuading me to show myself.

I open the door more and nod a yes.

He pulls his suit jacket out a bit and slips a folder out.

"You've been served." He clarifies and hands me the folder.

I clench my jaw and take it, glancing down to see it's addressed from none other than Bixenman Inc.

"I spilt coffee on the bloke, it's not like I fucked his mother in hindsight." I spit out and slam the door in the poor man's face.

I huff and toss the folder on my bed, trudging over to my rubbish bin and picking my soggy divorce papers out. Begrudgingly, I separate the papers and set them on the cracked wood floor to dry out. Once they're dry I'll go make copies at- oh. No, I won't. I'm positive I don't have a job anymore. For fuck's sake, I'm being sued for spilling coffee on my boss.

Sighing, I flop down on my bed feet away from the door and pick up the folder, opening it expectantly. 

a/n: i haven't seen an actual lawsuit form in so long so i'm going off of what eight year old me remembers seeing okok

Plaintiff: Jacob T. Bixenman
Defendant: Troye S. Mellet
Civil Action No.: Disorderly Conduct

Silly words for me being objected to harassment of Jacob.

Harassment.

I spilt a coffee on him, and this is considered harassment. 

I should have seen this coming. 

He's Jacob Bixenman, one of the most powerful persons in Notting Hill, London, of course, he would do this. His ego is too big for him not to. This is going to end exactly how I expect. I'm going to be homeless before I know it. This rich and powerful man is going to take everything I have away from me, completely pull the rug from underneath me. All over a cuppa. 

But hey, maybe I shouldn't have been messing with elegant businessmen, should I?
Maybe I shouldn't have let myself grow attached to the sly business man like I did.
Maybe I shouldn't have left my wife. 

This is my fault now, isn't it?