Chapter Seven

Elsa's point of cview

I froze in place. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to scream, and run after him. I wanted to tell him the truth, and to beg for his forgiveness. But I couldn't. Not after what I knew, and what I saw. I was breaking his heart, but it had to be done. Or he would get hurt. I wanted him to know so badly. But I needed to protect him more. I had to keep reminding myself that I was doing the right thing. That if he got hurt, it'd kill me.

The room slowly filled in darkness. I was standing alone. I wiped my tears, and said. "It's done." Then a figure appeared in the midst of darkness. Pitch.

"You really do have a frozen heart, my queen." He taunted. I wanted to hurt him so badly, but I knew I couldn't. Not with the repurcutions so dangerous. "I did as you said, now honor our deal," I said.
"Oh, the deal will be honored. Jack Frost, and your family will not be harmed, and you will serve my for eternity."
"I remember the deal I made," I snapped. I was so angry at him. But I couldn't act on my feelings.

"Tragic isn't it? Even worst than Romeo and Juliet. This time the girl is trying to protect the boy. Adorable isn't it? Tell me again. What did you see when you got hurt?"
I sighed then said. "I saw Jack lying dead at the bottom of a frozen lake. Anna's head lying by his feet. Her body still on the frozen lake. I saw Kristoff's frozen body lying by her." I was about to burst into tears just thinking of what I saw. When I woke up from the accident, I knew immediately that I had to stop that from coming true. So, I pretended not to love Jack, and I broke up Anna and Kristoff.
Pitch put his hand out for me. "Shall we go?" He said, and then I hesitatedly took his hand.