Chapter Three

Elsa's point of view

A wave of guilt hit me all at once. I couldn't believe I had treated Anna like that. And Jack. I am a horrible person. I knew I had to make things right. "You know exactly where he is," the voice in my head said. I checked on Anna, then left. I headed towards our castle. I had renewed it for when get married. To live in. With him. I hadn't been there since the accident. I hated walking through the doors. I hated every inch of that house. I walked up the stairs, and into the bedroom. He was standing in the balcony. "Hey," I lamely said. Hey? What is wrong with me. I was so nervous. He turned around, smiled, and leaned on the balcony. He looked so good. "I'm sorry," I finally said to break the tension.
"You don't have to be sorry. It's okay." I walked towards him.
"No, it's not okay. I was rude to you when you did nothing wrong." I said leaning beside him on the balcony.
"You're wrong. I did do something wrong. I tried to force you into loving me." He said walking into the room.
"You just reacted to an unusual situation. I asked for space to think, and you gave it to me." I said following him in. We were standing so close to each other.
"Yeah. About ten centimeters of it." He joked. I looked up at his big blue eyes. I missed them. I missed him. He kissed me.

This kiss was different than the ones before. This one had longing and passion. I kissed him back with the same intensity. He grabbed my hips to push me closer to him, and I grabbed his neck. Our lips refused to part. Afraid. Afraid that if they parted they might never meet again. I missed him so much. I felt an ache in my heart. Then I realized what I was doing, and took a step back. A wave of guilt hit me. He looked at me smiling. I missed that smile. I wanted to see that smile everyday. But we couldn't. I couldn't muster up any words, so I just ran out of the castle, back to Arendelle. I ran so fast, crying, occassionally looking back hoping. Hoping he had followed me, but he didn't. He didn't run after me. A voice inside me said. "What did you except? He doesn't love you. He can never love you." Deep down I knew it was right.