Chapter Four

Jack's point of view

The kiss paralyzed me. I wanted to follow her. I wanted to so badly. But something stopped me. About ten minutes later, I flew to Arendelle. I guessed that Elsa was with Anna in her room, so that's where I headed. Luckily, Anna had a balcony, and the doors were open. I wanted to surprise Elsa. When I landed, I hid behind a door because I wanted to enter the perfect moment. My heart was filled with so much love. I was finally going to get the love of my life back.

"I knew you loved him," Anna taunted Elsa. I got closer to hear better.
"I wish I didn't but I do. Oh, I do." Elsa answered.
"So, what's the problem? You can finally be together," Anna said, which made my smile grow. I really was getting her back.
"The problem is that I'll always wonder. I'll always wonder if he really loved me or the old Elsa. If he was only with me, because she could come back. And. I can't live like that." My smile disappeared as the tears ran down my face. How could she think I didn't love her?

"So what are you going to do?" Anna asked Elsa. I wanted her to say she'd stay. That she would try to get over her fears because her love for me was that strong. That it was worth fighting for. Because that's what I thought. That's what I believed. That's what I hoped. Instead she said, "Walk away. End it now instead of living a life time of pain." My tears deepened. She was leaving me. For good.
"You can't walk away from love, Elsa. It'll just follow you. You can't hide. It'll find you. What are you going to do?" Anna asked.

"I'm going to build the walls around my heart twice as strong. Twice as long. I'll freeze my heart. Never let him in," Elsa replied. I felt my heart get ripped out of my chest. This wasn't fair. I couldn't hear anymore, so I flew away. I guess Elsa saw me, because she screamed out my name. I had to get away. She ripped out my heart, and crushed it. My tears were so painful that they dug deep into my face. Into my soul. Because even that was hurting.