Chapter Six

Jack's point of view

She left me. Into the shadows, and away in the midst of night. I had so many feelings inside me, I just wanted to shout. So I did. As loud as I could. She was being so selfish. Choosing herself over me. For the first time since I met her, it wasn't complicated. She is clearly choosing not to be with me for her own selfish reasons. I cried so hard my felt like they were bleeding.

I wanted to confront her so bad, but I couldn't. I was so angry at her. I flew over to the castle. I landed on her balcony, and she flinched. She was sitting on her. "Jack," she tried to say but I stopped her. I wasn't going to let her take this away from me. Not this. I had so much I wanted to say, and I planned on saying every word.

"No, you listen. I came here because I wanted to clear up one thing. You ended this. You chose to leave me. You forgot our love. I tried to remind you, but you pushed me out. I gave you distance, and you pushed me even farther. And I know what you did to Anna and Kristoff. That was not my Elsa. Like you've made it perfectly clear, she's gone. The Elsa I fell in love with would never hurt her sister. She would never try to hurt me, multiple times may I add. I am not in love with you. I am in love with my Elsa. She was mine, and I was hers. You are just a replacement to her. One that will never take her place in my heart. So, I won't let you harm what little I have left of Elsa. Goodbye." I turned around, and walked away. One last glance back, showed a speechless Elsa frozen in her place. I flew away, and then it hit me. She was crying. I hurt her. I hurt Elsa.