Act 1 Part 14

VOLDEMORT

Yes! Yes!

BELLATRIX

My Lord! You look ravishing!

"Oh God, not that awful woman," Hermione snapped, looking like she wanted to murder this fake Bellatrix. She could feel the scars on her arm that read "Mudblood" shooting pins and needles.

VOLDEMORT

Bellatrix Lestrange!

BELLATRIX

Oh my leige! Tell me its going to be like the old days, where we do nothing but tourture, murder and make love!

"To much information!" Ron yelled, clamping his hands over his ears.

VOLDEMORT

The old days are back baby! [Motorboats Bellatrix]

Harry had no clue how he was going to get that image out of his brain without a scrub brush and some bleach.

BELLATRIX

I can't tell you what it was like here without you/

VOLDEMORT

Well I'm never going again! Because I have conquered death! [Drops Bella] And my first pleasure will be to kill Harry Potter! Next, to take over the Ministry of Magic and rule the world for all time!!!!Ahahaha!!!

"What happened to his casual plans with Quirrel?" Ron asked.

BELLATRIX

And you will my Lord. But not yet, for now we must stick to the plan. We blame Potter's murder on Quirrel, so that your return may be kept a secret. The Death Eaters are prepared to take on the entire Minstry of Magic, much less Dumbledore and the Order of the Pheonix.

QUIRREL

I'm sorry? What was that about me going to Azkhabam for Potter's murder?

"Oh! Thats not very nice!" Ginny said saddly. "Well, this is still Voldemort we are talking about, even if he is nice to Quirrel," Harry said.

BELLATRIX

You shall refer to him as my Lord, my Leige or my Dark Lord only!

VOLDEMORT

No no, Bellatrix, it's cool. Quirrels cool. Quirrel is cool. Over the past year he has proven himself a very good fri- A very good servant to the will of the Dark Lord.

He was about to say friend!" Ginny said, feeling bad for the fake Quirrel.

QUIRREL

Oh! I see! So you're Thomas Jefferson and I'm your Saly Hemings, is that right!?

"What?" Ron asked Hermione. "Its American history, I don't really remember. I'll check when we go home," she assured him.

VOLDEMORT

No! No Quirrel, that came out wrong! Its not like that.

QUIRREL

Isn't it?

BELLATRIX

Silence slave! Crucio!

QUIRREL

AHHHHHHH! [Falls to the ground in pain]

"That was a girly scream," Ron said, shaking his head. "You would scream like that too if it was you," Harry said, knowing how painful Crucio was firsthand.