Act 1 Part 8

QUIRREL

And I thought walking home drunk was hard before.

"Oh my God...this is gonna be awesome!" Ron said excitedly.

"You mean totally awesome?" Ginny asked, laughing. Harry rolled his eyes. He had a feeling that would be a popular phrase from now on.

VOLDEMORT

We should have realized that with both of drinking into one belly, we'd get twice aas drunk. Hey Quirrel! Quirrel Quirrel Quirrel....Quirrel Quirrel Quirrel Quirreeeelll Quirrel. Remember that girl you were talking to? [Quirrel: Yeah] Well I was talking to her sister on my side!

"Voldemort does have game," Ron mused, impressed.

QUIRREL

Oh! So that's why she freaked out when we stood up!

QUIRREL & VOLDEMORT

They didn't know we were the same person!! Ahahah!

"What if this really happened?" Harry said. "Like really? This Voldemort is kind of cool!" He was kind of disturbed that he thought any kind of Voldemort was cool, but it was funny!

QUIRREL

You know I haven't had this much fun since Nearly Headless Dick-Nick Nick's Deathday party of '91!

"Nearly Headless Dick," Ron giggled. Hermione and Ginny rolled their eyes, while Harry joined Ron in laughter.

VOLDEMORT

I haven't had this much fun since...since...I can't remember ever having this much fun!

QUIRREL

You haven't had fun ever? Doing anything? Maybe that's why you're so evil.

"That might be a contributing factor," Ginny said.

VOLDEMORT

Yeah, maybe! Definitely the fact that Muggles and Mudbloods make me sick to my stomach! But, yeah I guess you could be right, I guess. I mean, that's kind of funny,

QUIRREL

What is Voldemort?

VOLDEMORT

It's just I never really ever never ever never really ever considered there to be another reason why I'm so evil. I uh...I just kill people who try to get me to open up, ya know! Opps!! But it's, uh... kind of nice to just talk, ya know?

"That is not a healthy reaction to people trying to get to know you," Hermione said.

"Well, he is Voldemort. I didn't expect him to be sitting on a couch talking about how awful his childhood was," Ron said. Hermione rolled her eyes.

QUIRREL

You know? I was kind of nervous when you first demanded that you attach yourself to my soul.

"Who wouldn't be?" Ginny asked.

VOLDERMORT

Yeah...yeah I could sense that.

Hermione and Ginny began giggling. Harry could sense a laughter fit coming on from them.

QUIRREL

Well, now I think it's kind of cool. It's like having...a really close room mate or-

VOLDEMORT

Yeah like having a slave! Or a Death Eater!

Their laughter grew louder, while Ron just shook his head.

QUIRREL

No man, it's kind of like having... a friend. [Nuzzles Voldemort]

Harry couldn't help but laugh at Voldemort being nuzzled by Quirrel.

VOLDEMORT

I've never had a friend before!

"That would be really sad, if it wasn't Voldemort," Ron said.

QUIRREL

Well it looks like you got one now.

VOLDEMORT

[Drunk giggling] Who would have thought at the beginning of the year we would have felt like this? I guess everything is different between us now, huh?

QUIRREL

I GUESS IT'S PLAIN TO SEE

WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOU AND ME

WERE DIFFERET, DIFFERENT AS CAN BE

QUIRREL & VOLDEMORT

WE SIMPLY GUARANTY

WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOU AND ME

 WERE DIFFERENT, DIFFERENT AS CAN BE

QUIRREL

IT'S A COMEDY OF A SORT

WHEN YOU'RE BOUND TO VOLDEMORT

VOLDEMORT

AND I'M HAPPY AS A SQUIRREL

LONG AS I'M WITH MR. QUIRRREEELLLL

"What....that doens't even make sense!" Ron said, while Hermione and Ginny continued to laugh.

VOLDEMORT & QUIRREL

WE'LL LEAD HIM TO THE SLAUGHTER

AND WE'LL MURDER HARRY POTTER

"Wow. Violent," Harry mumbled.

WE'RE DIFFERENT, DIFFERENT

DIFFERENT, DIFFERENT AS CAN BE!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Monday upload! I promised my little sister that I would have it up today as an early birthday gift so.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO-BOO BABY! I JUST EMBARASSED YOU ON THE INTERNET!

ROLFLDM! Okay, so thanks for reading everyone and I love all of the comments and votes. Maybe if you tell enough of your friends about it, and I keep getting votes and comments, I'll see about putting this in the Watty Awards! Imagine if we could spread Starkidom to the world!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Alright, very random moment for me!

Hugs and Butterfly Kisses,

ThisGirlIsAmazing!