~16: Final Chapter~

Kira's POV 

                                                                                   *1 Year Later*

It's been a year since my father passed and over time, I've realized that it's okay that he's gone; he's resting peacefully in Heaven. Since then, last year, more exciting things have happened in my life. Keith and I got married and a month in to our marriage, I gave birth to a handsome baby boy who is now a year old. We named him after Keith and I tell you, Keith couldn't be more happier to be a dad and of course to have a son named after him. 

So, my life is complete. I've achieved my life-long dream to marry my first love and we made the commitment to stay together forever and to never part from each other. 

The past year has been full of great experiences and revelations. To be completely honest, it's been one of the best years of my life. I'm excited to see what else is in store for me in my marriage and my children's lives....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*The End*

*A/N: The end. Hope you guys liked the story. I felt like I ended this story at the right time and the right way. I appreciate you guys' dedication to the book and make sure to expect more stories from me! Also, comment, vote, and let me know if you want a part two of the book about Keith and Kira's  marriage and about their children. Thanks! Until next time!*