~06~

Woody's POV

 Lately, I've been feeling pretty depressed and wishy-washy for some reason. I know people think guys aren't supposed to be this way and they're supposed to be strong, but, I just don't know what's up with me. Ever since me and the guys visited Keith's house, and I saw Kira, I've felt this way. 

I was noticing Algee and Keith kinda flirting with her. It's none of my business to know what Kira's relationship status is, but, I have to admit it: I like her. Trying to keep my feelings for her on the down-low was hard, but I did it. Her eyes, beautiful hair...her beauty is captivating, but here's the thing: I can't let none of the guys know I feel this way about her....and that's the exact thing that's been bothering me. Ever since we met, a few years back, I've consistently had a thing for her. What am I gonna do? Her and Keith are supposed to be coming by to talk to me later. Do I tell her then? In private?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

              *5 in the Afternoon* 

"Aye, Woody?!" I heard Algee's voice yell for me downstairs. 

"What?!" I hollered back. 

"Come down here for a sec. Keith and Kira will be here any minute!" 

"Alright. I'm coming!" I replied. 

I was lying on my bed scrolling through my feed on Instagram. I was bored as hell and I was still very depressed. My contemplation was taking over me, and there was nothing in this world that could make me happy...unless I see Kira, then I might cheer up just a bit. 

I put my phone in the pocket of my pants and forced myself to get up. My mind was telling me to go back to bed, but my legs still carried on leading me downstairs. At the end of the steps, I saw Algee waiting for me. 

"Took you long enough." He started, sarcastically. I didn't answer him back. I walked towards the living room and sat down on the couch. Algee followed behind me, also sitting down. 

"So, why exactly are you so sad, man? Family problems? Relationship problems?" Algee inquired. 

I turned my head toward him and answered while scratching the back of my head. "Nah, it's none of that, man. It's just....you know....stuff." 

Algee smacked his teeth. "Well no dip, Sherlock! What stuff are you talking about?" 

I really didn't feel like answering the question, but I knew if I didn't, he'll keep bugging me. "It's kinda hard to explain. Is anyone around?" 

"Nah. Luke, Elijah, and Bryshere are in the kitchen eating. You good. So, tell me." Algee insisted. 

"Ight then. Well, the reason why I've been depressed is because I have a thing for Kira. When we were all at Keith's house, I secretly got a little upset when you and Keith were, I guess, flirting with her, but I suppressed my anger." Phew! Finally got that off my chest! Algee is the first person I've told that to. Next person to tell is Kira. 

"For real, bruh? Wow. Well, if you liked her, you coulda just told me and Keith. I mean, yeah, me and Keith like her but, we ain't had a clue you did. It's no longer a love triangle. It's a love square now, haha." He joked.