Part 1

Welcome to my new book! This starts around season 2, and it'll probably continue for a while. The writing in the beginning is kind of bad, but it gets better. I hope you enjoy. :)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Max pulled into Santa's Village, some family oriented Christmas place. For kids mainly. She got out of her car, her red hair falling on her face. She used her hands and moved it out of her eyes, afterwards shutting the car door and walking in, using her fake badge to not pay the entry fee.

Max went worker to worker trying to see if they had any information on the missing victims, but so far, none of them ever remember the family coming in.

She walked to the last worker she hadn't talked to and smiled." Hello, ma'm."

"Hello, what can I do for 'ya?" The woman asked, she was in an elf costume. Max bit the inside of her cheek, trying not to bust out with laughter.

"Well, see, I'm a detective working on a missing persons case. The man was dragged out of his chimney and hasn't been seen since. He came here a few days before he was kidnapped. I wanted to ask you if noticed anything odd about him, or anyone he was with?" Max asked, the woman frowned and shook her head.

"No, I didn't. I'm sorry." The woman said, Max nodded.

"Thanks anyway." Max said and turned around, walking towards the exit. She was most there when someone called out to her.

"Max?"

Max stopped in her tracks and looked around, then behind her. She saw two men. One was taller then the other, but the other was still a good 6' foot. Her eyes slowly traced up and down their bodies, soon recognizing who they were. His green eyes gave it away.

"D-Dean?" Max asked, her eyes widened and so did his.

"Max!" Dean ran to her, wrapping his arms around her tiny body, hugging her. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged back. She made eye contact with the other man, who she recognized was Sam. She looked away slowly then down at Dean's back.

Dean let her go then stepped back, eyeing her up and down." Where have you been?! You haven't answered anyone's calls since you left."

Max looked around, and then made eye contact with Sam.

"I've been hunting. I needed to figure a few things out." Max said.

Dean looked down at her, confusion written all over his face.

"I can't explain it here, Dean." Max said, sighing and looking down at her shoes, which had a little mud on the edge of them.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked her. Max looked up at Dean, then to the other family's, shaking her head.

"How about we go to my hotel and I'll show you there." Max asked. Dean nodded and looked over at Sam who nodded as well.

They walked out the front door and Max looked at Dean." Do I ride with you, or take my car?"

"Mine."

Max nodded and climbed into the back of the Impala, seating herself comfortably and then shutting her door.

The scene was so familiar, but yet so new. The brothers now sat in the front seat, instead of John. The car still smelt like whiskey and leather, which was oddly comforting to her.

The D.W and S.W we're still carved on the side, and the lego's were still crammed in one of the vents. The army man Sam crammed into the ashtray. It was all still there.

'Sam and Dean Winchester. What I have gotten myself into?'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••