18%

I smiled at him and continued.
"So basically, like I said. I have insomnia, depression, and anxiety. They make me a weaker person. I quit going to my psychologist 4 months ago. That's when I started the whole 'rubber band thing'. I started to feel a tad bit better. But then it stopped working and just became a reason to hurt myself."
Dan slid his hands up until they reached me wrist. He slid the black rubber band off.
"I don't like the look of this thing, I think it looks better in the garbage." I smiled and pecked his cheek. Shit! What the fuck did I just do?
"Sorry!" , I signed .
Dan blushed lightly.
"Don't apologize, I liked it." He giggled then squeezed my hand again.
"Anyways, last year, i did something I'm not proud of. I dated James. Yes James McConnell . The bully of the school. He dated me for three years. Then he cheated on me with a girl. Just to be popular. He made me promise not to tell anyone we dated, or he would break me. I haven't told anyone yet besides you. "

Dan looked at me . Like really looked at me. Like the way I do myself in the mirror. Except, this is different. He is looking at me like I created the stars. Dans eyes dart down to my lips. He looks back at my eyes for a split second, before crashing his lips into mine.

His lips were warm. My stomach automatically started doing flips. I blushed lightly , as I felt his hand travel up to my hair. He tugged on it slightly, to pull me forward. Our lips were moving in sync. He pulled away slowly.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that." He pecked my lips.
"Me too.",I signed.
"And that's about it." I said snuggling up to him.
"Great, lets go to sleep, right here on your couch." He said. His mocha colored eyes fell shut , and his warms arms cradled me.

I can say that is the second time I've had a good sleep.