Animal

*A Week Later*

I hugged Aimee tightly as she refreshed her interactions.

'James could do so much better than a fat bitch like you.'

'Die in a hole slag.'

'Hope you get cancer and die.'

The last one brought back so many memories and a tear escaped from my eye. Aimee logged out of her Twitter, still distraught over the hate. A few days earlier, James had made their relationship public and announced it over Twitter as there were many rumours about James dating a fan which caused arguments among the fans. The majority of the fans reacted really well, sending congratulatory messages to Aimee and James and #Jaimee trended soon after. However, as the day went on Aimee came across some hate in her mentions. A few messages soon turned into hundreds throughout the week and now I was holding her in my arms.

I decided enough was enough and went downstairs to find James making his protein shake. He turned round shocked when he saw me enter the kitchen.

"You two have been quiet, what you doing up there?" he asked taking a sip of his shake

"Nothing much, just girly things, oh and Aimee's on her bed in floods of tears because of the hate she's been receiving from your so-called supporters" I replied

His eyes widened as he slammed down his shake onto the granite worktop next to me, "Why didn't you come and get me ages ago?" he snapped. But before I could answer he was already running up the stairs.

James was so protective of Aimee and it was clear to everyone how much she meant to him.

"OH DAISY!" The scream hollered down the hallway followed by a tall teenage boy dressed head to toe in multicoloured animal print. He picked me up and span around, my legs wrapped around him.

"Tris, what on earth are you wearing?" I said giggling.

"I'm reaching my inner animal." He growled.

"That's gross guys, seriously gross." Spat the Brummie as his curls squeezed past us.