Twilight

Just on cue, my eyes met with the many bowl fulls of pasta and buffet items as a rumbling sound erupted from my stomach. Brad noticed and pushed me closer to the table. As I piled my plate high, I asked him about the band. He told me about how they formed which was interesting. James found Brad on YouTube and then they found Tristan and after about year they asked Connor to be their bassist.

Two hands grabbed my waist and spun me around resulting in pasta and cocktail sausages flying off my plate onto the patio. I was met with two dark blue eyes and the smell of alcohol hit me once more. He pushed his body against mine and his grip tightened.

"Tristan please leave me alone!" I pleaded

"I saw Brad getting close to you, I can't trust him you see, not around you" He slurred as his thumb traced my cheek.

"Seriously Tris, leave the girl alone. She doesn't want you around her so leave" Brad said protectively

Tristan's arms fell to his side and walked away from us, looking back occasionally. Brad asked if I was alright, I nodded and smiled at him in response.

"He's acting really strange today, I've known him for years now and he's never been like that before." Brad said leading me away from the patio.

We both walked over to see what Aimee, James and Con were doing. Connor had his arm loosely wrapped round Aimee still and James kept looking at where Con's hand was on her hip.

As it got darker more people left and Connor's parents suggested that they should do a few acoustics as they had all of their equipment with them. As the boys started to set up their mics and guitars, we noticed that the drummer was missing.

"Um guys, where's Tris?" James shouted as he tuned his guitar.

Connor looked around worriedly as Brad replied

"He was being really weird with Dais earlier so I told him to leave us alone"

Connor ran into the house to look for him and Aimee followed. I started to shiver as I realised just how cold it was as it was getting late. I grabbed Aimee's car keys from her bag and told Brad that I'd be back soon. Connor's house was massive so it took me a long time to walk to the car. I unlocked it, reached into the back and grabbed my pink chunky knit cardigan. As I was walking back towards the garden, I heard a whimper from behind me. I looked round but it was hard to see with only the moonlight lighting up the drive.

"Is anyone here? Are you alright?" I called out

The sound of gravel led me towards the side of a red mini. As I looked round I saw a boy with his head in his hands, his blond quiff dancing in the breeze.