Scars.

ONE WEEK LATER.

Brandon's POV

I'm driving Callie home from her doctors appointment. She just got her stitches removed. "So miss Jacob, no more wheelchair. No more stitches. How do you feel?"

"There may not be stitches..but there are still scars...."

"I know but they will fade...."

"NO! Not just the physical scars. I still have mental and emotional scars that are probubly NEVER going to go away!..im worthless......I just....I don't understand how someone can love me with all of this damage and all of these scars and....."

"Stop!" I pull over the car to the sidewalk, take off my seatbelt, and turned my whole body to where im facing her. She's crying at this point. "You can't say anything like that. You are beautiful and those scars are scars of victory, NOT failure!....Callie look at me...." She gently looks up tears now flowing more than before. "You are amazing, strong, beautiful, and brave. And I love you no matter how many scars you have!" Now I start tearing up. This beautiful girl thinks she is ugly and worthless. My heart can't take it! "Please NEVER feel that way agian. PLEASE!" I lean in and kiss her with so much more passion then I knew I could. She kissed back and before you know it we were having an intense make out session on the side of the road. We pull away and I look at the clock, we have been kissing for a half an hour. "We should start heading home." She doesn't say anything so I turn in my seat and start the car.

"WAIT!" She yells and pulls me to wear i'm facing her. "I love you Brandon Foster you know that?" She says so carrying I start tearing up agian. I put my hand on her cheak.

"I love tou more Callie Jacobs." We then kiss for 1 minute and buckle up and drive home.

                 >>>>>>>><<<<<<<< 

Once we get home I open the door for her and we walk in the house hand in hand. We got inside and i gave her a little peck on the lips. I looked behind her and realized that the whole family was in the living room. "Ummm....what's going on?" I asked kind of nervously.

"Why don't you and Callie come sit." mom says mentioning twardes the couch. Okay now I am terrified. We walk over and sit on the couch and I'm still holding her hand. "Um, listen, Callie we need to talk to you about Jude....." Just then a couple tears run down her cheeks and I take the hand that was holding hers and place it around her waist. "As promised, we waited until you were better to have his funeral, but we still planned." Callie looks so blank and all I want to do is tell her everything is going to be okay.

"When is it?" She says blankly with a hint of pain.

"Two days love." Mom says with consern.

"Okay....um....may I please be excused....."

"Sure love." mom says but Callie starts walking upstairs before she could finish her sentence.

I walk upstairs behind her and she must have known because she just went straight into my room. Once I enter the room I shut the door and spin Callie around to face me and I hug her with all I have. She starts bawling into my chest. It hurts so bad to see her like this. My heart hurts. After awhile she pulls away. I look into her eyes and wipe the tears off her cheak. I lay a soft kiss on her lips and she returns it. After awhile of just standing there she suggests that we go to bed. We have been sleeping in my room. Mom's don't mind because they know we aren't doing anything. I lay down while she goes into the bathroom to change. Ok lay there for awhile when I hear her scream. I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom and.....