Stress

Callie's POV

I love Brandon Foster. It's the truth but I need a family. It's too late now. Stef and Leana have been talking in the hallway for like 20 minutes. There is honestly nothing I can do now. Actually. I want, no, I need to be with Brandon. I can deal with another foster home,  but I can't deal with waking up every day and seeing Brandons face and not being able to be with him. I just can't. Finally Stef walks back into the room. I don't think I WANT to hear what she has to say.

S-"Mariana, Jesus could you wait outside please."

M-"Umm sure...." Mariana says walking out of the room with a confused look on her face. Jesus then walks out quietly.

S-"So Callie and Brandon. You knew the rules. I warned you about this. So I just have one question, why?. Why would do something so stupid."

C-"Um....I just...." I was about to finish when I threw up.

                 >>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Brandon's POV

Callie just threw up and mom went to get a garbage can and Leana went to get a doctor. I scooch closer and hold her hair back. I'm holding her hair with one hand and rubbing her back with the other when she startes crying and screaming in pain. I look at the floor and see that she was throwing up blood. She just keeps screaming and I dont know what to do so I just twist her to where she is facing me and pull her into a hug. The love of my life is in pain and I can't do ANYTHING about it! She is laying in my arms and I keep gently tapping her cheak to keep her from passing out. I stuttered a few "stay with me" and a few "please stay awakes" until the doctor comes back in with Leana shortly behind.

The doctor gets a couple nurses they ask me to get off the bed and I do. They start wheeling her out and twardes ICU. "WHAT'S HAPPENING!"

                   >>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

It's been about an hour and the doctors won't tell us anything. Moms are in a corner talking amd crying. Jesus is trying to comfort Mariana who is in a chair crying histaricly. I just don't get it. I just got her back and she may be lost agian. NO. I can't think about that. She is going to be fine she has to be. All I feel is a pain so powerful it's almost numbing. "Please be okay...." I mumble to myself with my head in my hands. Then the doctor comes out and I brace myself for what he is about to say.

Dr-"So it looks like she was dealing with a very high amount of stress. So much her body had no clue how to react. That's why she has pain and threw up blood."

B-"So is she okay? Is she going to be able to come home?"

Dr-"Well, because of the unexpected awakening from a month long coma, we would like her to stay her for a week. And she will need to restrain her walking until her wounds heal. Other than that we are expecting her to make a full recovery." He then smiles and walks away.

I just then stand there smiling like I haven't in 2 months, probubly looking like an idiot but I don't care. Callie is going to be okay. That is ALL I cate about.