The Talk.

Brandon's POV

I wake up on the couch with a cloth on my head and my mom (Stef) sitting on a chair pushed against the couch so she was next to my head.

S-"Nice of you to join the world of the living." She says with a sad tone fake smiling.

B-"I'm not living....I feel dead inside mom.."

mon bow has tears in her eyes and I suddenly realize that nobody els is home. "Where is everyone?"

S-"Jesus went with mama to the hospital."

B-"OH MY GOSH MARIANA!!" I yell sitting up so fast I get dizzy.

S-"NO NO baby calm down she's ok just had to get a couple stitches...." she then looks me sternly in the eyes. "You owe her a BIG apology....." Now she has tears in her eyes and I feel so bad a slowly get up and hug her.

B-"I know.....I know...." she pulls away leans back in the chair and I lean back on the couch.

S-"So Mariana says you called her jude.."

B-"It was an accident..I was crying....and..I thought I saw him......"

S-"Listen B. We have Jude's funeral planned out and.....well....we have to start thinking about planning Callie's...." She has a few tear drops comming out.

B-"I can't!....I can't accept that she is gone." At this point im doing the ugly cry that nobody ever wants to do. All I feel is an overwhelming sadness. "She is still breathing and thats enough for me to hold onto hope...She's waking up mom. I know it."

S-"B she has been in a coma for a month! She...." Mom stops there and grabs my hands and looks at me in the eye I know what she is going to say and I can't hear it. But my body doesn't seam to move. "Callie is DEAD. Im sorry love but she is gone and you scaring everyone is NOT going to change that." She lets go of my hands and stands up turning away and walking to the kitchen so I wont see her cry. "Now go get dressed were going to the hospital...." she comes back in, looks at me dead in the eye and says "it's time to let go.....and move forward......" she then leaves into the kitchen to grab her keys.