Home.

Brandon's POV

A nurse walks in with a wheelchair and says goodbye.

"Brandon I don't need a wheelchair....." She says sadly.

"Yes you do..I've let you walk to many times....you sill have fresh stitches from your stab and bullet wounds...." I say still hardly above a whisper. I feel so heartbroken, and it didn't even happen to me. It happened to her, that's worse.

"Fine.." She says standing up and hobbling to the wheelchair.

I drive home with her in the passenger seat. We stay silent the whole car ride. The doctor sent home the wheelchair saying she needs to use it instead of walking u ntill she gets her stitches removed. We finally pull into the driveway.

"Are you okay?"

"No." She stuttered and then she starts crying. I park the car in the driveway. And lean over to hug her. Were hugging for about 10 minutes while she is crying into my shirt.

"OW!"

"WHAT!!" I pull away terrified.

"Oh....nothing....I just....I sat in one position for to long...."

"oh. okay.." I knew she was lying but I didn't want to bug her so I got out of the car and got her wheelchair for her. She holds her bag on her lap while I wheel her inside.

   >>>><<<<                              >>>><<<

"CALLIE!!!!!!!!" Mariana jumps off the couch and runs over hugging her.

"CAREFUL MARI!!" Mom yells.

"It's okay" Callie says letting a tear fall.

"Dinner is ready." Leana says smiling.

"Ummm....if it's okay with you I think im just going to go to bed...."

"Um yeah. Brandon can you carry her upstairs ans Jesus can you get the wheelchair."

"Yeah." Jesus says with a mouthful of chicken.

"No problem." I say wheeling her twardes the stairs. Once we got to the bottom of the stairs I picked her up bridal stile making her smile alittle bit for half a second. I carried her upstairs with Jesus not far behind. When I got to her bed I layed her down but she just sat there. "What's wrong?" I ask concerned, but I had a feeling I knew the answer. Jesus then started to tear up and left.

"I need to go see his room."

"Are you sure that's a good idea. You should get some rest."

"Yes I'm sure."

"Callie...."

"It's either you take me or i'm going to walk myself." The says half hurt half coldly.

"Okay...." I go into the hallway where Jesus left her wheelchair and put it next to her bed. Once I help her get in it I wheel her to Jude...I mean....Jesus's room. We get there and she starts crying lightly. I let go and she wheels over to the little shelf where he kept all of his stuff. She gently picks up a picture of Her, thier mom, and him as a baby. She then putts it in her lap and takes one of his favorite shirts and hugs it close. After that she turned around and wheeled out of the room. I follow her and stand in the doorway. She gets herself into bed and puts the stuff on her nightstand.

"What are you doing?" She asks gently and kindly.

"Oh..Ummm....."

"Come here." I do as she says and kneel down because she is laying down. "Will you lay with me? Please...."

"Of course." I then smile and lift up the covers and slide in. She cuddles up to my chest and I rap my arms around her gently to make sure I don't hurt her injuries. I kiss the top of her head and we fall asleep.