Chapter 15 - Surprise!

Today, the boys had a signing and El invited Dani and I for a girls day out.

“Where are we going? It’s, like, 4 in the morning, El.” I asked as I hopped into her car, Dani and El grinned at me.

“You’ll see.” Eleanor answered.

We drove out to a cottage by the beach.

“I thought we were having a girls day out?” I asked, sitting down on the bed inside the cottage.

“Yeah, a day out at the beach. Why?” Dani answered.

“Nothing. I was expecting salon, spa and shopping.”

“Nah. It’s gonna be okay.”

“Why bother going to the salon when the salon can come to us.” Eleanor smiled as she went inside the room with a whole salon team behind her.

The three of us had mani’s, pedi’s, and facials simultaneously. Then the team did our hair and make-up.

“Isn’t this a bit too much for a trip to the beach?” I asked.

“Uhm… No.” Dani and Eleanor chorused.

After the hair and make-up. Dani squealed.

“Time to get dressed!” She announced.

She opened the closet inside the cottage and I saw two, light blue maxi dresses and… Oh my God…

“Am I having a hallucination or is that the Vera Wang dress I got on hold at the dress shop?” I asked, tears forming in my eyes.

“Yes, sweetie.” Mum answered, appearing on the door, giving me a sweet smile. “Can we have a moment alone, ladies?”

“Of course, Aunt Crissie.” Eleanor said.

“Oh, by the way, Anne wants you to get dressed and meet her outside.”

“Okay. Bye Katie, Love you!” Dani and El called, walking out the door.

“Mum, what’s happening?” I asked.

“Behind all the boob, pussy and penis jokes, Harry’s such a sweet kid, you know?” She answered. “He drove all the way to Doncaster two weeks ago to ask for our blessing. He arranged all of this. Anne and I were with him, but he was over everything. He prepared everything, as in everything. I never thought you could arrange a whole wedding in a time span of two weeks. He’s a keeper, honey. I remember seeing him tear up a bit from time to time, when we ask him why, he tells us he misses you a lot and all that. You’re so lucky to have him Katie. Now, you better get dressed, he’s waiting for you down the aisle.”

By that time I was crying. I couldn’t believe Harry did all of this for me… I felt so bad that I even got mad af him… I hugged my mum really tight, wiped my tears away, and stood to get dressed up. As soon as I did, Eleanor and Dani went inside.

“Oh my God.” they exclaimed, squealing. “You look really pretty Katie!”

“Thanks, girls.” I answered, hugging them tight.

“We have a little confession to make, though…” Eleanor said, looking weary.

“What is it?”

“We… Uhm… We kinda knew about Harry’s surprise… We’re really sorry we couldn’t tell you…”

“It’s okay… We should go before Louis convinces Harry to run off with him.” I laughed.

“I heard my name.” Louis said, entering the room in a light blue, long sleeved polo, and white trousers. “Girls, Aunt Crissie, you should go.”