Chapter 10 - 3 hours to shop

With that, we both fell asleep. The next day, I woke up and saw a big smile on Louis’ sleeping face. It was just too priceless for me to ignore, so I got my phone out, took a snap of him, and went out of his room.

I tweeted the picture, saying “My bestfriend looks so happy in his sleep. dreaming of @EleanorJCalder Lou? Love you, El! :) xx”

I walked to Harry’s room, and went inside. If Louis had a smile on his face, Harry had the opposite. Once again, I took a picture and tweeted “Aw, #WhatsWrongHazza ? Why the long face, love? :( xx”

I went out to take a bath, got dressed up, then I cooked pasta. Spicy seafood pasta, to be exact. Louis’ favorite. Then I made a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches, since I don’t eat pasta. I set the food down the table as soon as I was done.

“It was because I missed you last night, love.” Harry said, appearing out of nowhere.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Your tweet. You asked #WhatsWrongHazza. I just answered your question. Anyway, good morning, love.” he greeted with a kiss.

“Ah… I see… Good morning.”

Then there was a knock on the door.

“Who could be here this early in the morning?” Harry asked.

“I’ll go find out.” I answered, walking to the door.

I opened it and saw Eleanor.

“Good morning, El.” I greeted.

“Good morning, Katie.” Eleanor answered. “Louis told me to come here early, told me we were shopping.”

“Hahaha. Isn’t it ironic how he was the one who said that yet he’s still snoring inside his room? Come inside, you’re just in time for breakfast.”

“Hahaha. Thanks.”

“Hon, who was that?” Harry yelled from the kitchen.

“It’s Eleanor.” I answered as we were walking towards him.

“Oh… Good morning, Eleanor.” He greeted.

“Good morning Harry.” El answered.

“Want some?” He offered as he pointed to the plate of pasta.

“Actually, I don’t eat pasta.”

Wow… We really were alike.

“I made a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches over there, dig in.” I said.

“Thanks.” Eleanor answered, taking a sandwich.

“I’m gonna go take a bath, love.” Harry stated, standing up, giving me a kiss on the cheek, and walking to his room.

“I’m gonna go wake your Prince Charming up, okay?” I asked Eleanor.

“Okay.” She smiled at me.

I half ran to Louis’ room, and woke him up.

“Lou? Lou?” I said, pushing him.

“Mmmm…” He mumbled.

“Louis William Tomlinson! You better be up in two seconds! Eleanor is already outside, waiting for you to wake up. Plus, you wouldn’t want your spicy seafood pasta to get all cold, aye?”

He scrambled in bed, eventually falling off, and he ran outside. I walked out, and saw him already munching on the pasta. Eleanor was laughing at him.

“Sorry, El. I told you he was one hell of a special kid.” I laughed.

“It’s okay.” Eleanor mouthed, still in fits of laughter.