Chapter 1 - Drunk Dares

“Liaaaaaaam! It’s your turn!” Louis and Harry yelled, both drunk from the vodka shots we’ve been having.

Liam spun the bottle around, and its neck pointed to Niall.

“Truth or dare, Li?” Zayn asked.

“Uhm… Dare.” Liam answered.

“Go make me a Nutella sandwich!” Niall ordered.

“Yes, sir.” Liam - the only sober person in the hotel suite - stood up from our little circle on the floor and walked to the kitchen. Less than 5 minutes later, Liam came back out with the sandwich and handed it to Niall.

Yes. Liam, Niall, Harry, Zayn and Louis. If you didn’t get it the first time, it’s Liam James Payne, Niall James Horan, Harry Edward Styles, Zayn Jawaad Malik, and Louis William Tomlinson. If, like us, you’re drunk, your brain is lagging and you still didn’t get it, when I said five bestfriends, I meant One freakin’ Direction! Well, let’s just say I’m one hell of a lucky girl.

“Katieeeee! Honey, it’s your tuuuurn!” drunk Louis announced.

I spun the bottle around and it’s neck pointed to Zayn.

“Truth or dare, bebz?” tipsy Zayn asked.

“I’ll go with truth.” I answered.

“Uhm… If you could marry any one of us, who would you pick?”

“Tough question… A lot of things to consider…”

“Like?” Niall asked, chewing the last bite of the sandwich.

“Niall - we’d always run out of food, Zayn - he’s 200% more vain than I am, Liam - it’d be incest, since, you know, he’s our Daddy D, Louis - talk about awkward, he’s like my bestest best friend ever, Harry… Uhm…” I couldn’t think of anything to say so I just said. ”I choose Harrehhhhh!”

“Harry it is then!” Zayn announced

“Lou-ehhhh!” I called “Yer turn!”

“My turn already?” Louis asked.

“Duh?!” I smacked him on the head. “Didn’t you hear me?”

“Sorry, babe. My world’s still spinning.”

We went on with the game and all… If you were wondering how I got lucky and had One Direction as my bestfriends, it all started one day back at Doncaster, I was bestfriends with this geeky kid named Louis. I knew about his love for music, thus me forcing him to join XFactor. After the show, and their rise to fame, Louis, knowing about my love for grooming people, called me up and offered me to be their hair and make-up director. I accepted without hesitation. Louis introduced me to the other lads, and we hit it off pretty easily. I’ve been with them since December 2010. I come with them to all their tours, guestings, signings, photoshoots and all. In short, besides being their bestfriend, I’m also their hair and make-up artist. They don’t allow anyone else, except moi, to touch their faces and their flawless locks. But most of the time, they do it themselves. So, yeah…

“Hey, Katie? You okay?” Liam asked, snapping me back to reality.

“Oh… Uhm… Yeah… Sorry… Was just thinking of something.” I answered. “Where were we again?”

“Over here.” Zayn, who was on my left said. I turned to face him, and he suddenly attacked me with a kiss.

“What the hell?!” I asked as we pulled away.

“Sorry, bebz. It was a dare.”

“S’okay…” I answered, my head was spinning from the alcohol. I rested my head on Louis’ shoulder. He wrapped his well-muscled arms around me, and without two minutes to spare, i dozed off.

The next day, I woke up with my head still rested on my BooBear’s shoulder while his head rested on mine, and his arms were still around me. On my lap was Zayn’s head, on Louis other shoulder was Niall, on Niall’s lap lay Harry’s head. Liam, on the other hand, was lying down on the couch behind us.

Suddenly, Louis kissed my head and sent tons of butterflies fluttering around in my tummy. I’ll let you in on a little secret. I’ve had the biggest crush on Louis for the longest time. I liked him even before the fame, back when he was just my plain, old, geeky BooBear back at Doncaster. But, I’m starting to move on. I know Louis thinks of me more as a little sister and a bestfriend than as a special someone. So… Yeah…

“Good morning, babe.” He said, kissing my head again.

“Good morning, Lou.” I answered, looking up at him.

“How are you?”

“I’m good. A little dizzy, but nothing a cup of hot chocolate can’t fix. You?”

“A little hung over, but nothing a cup of Yorkshire tea can’t fix.” He smiled, mimicking my answer.

“I’d totally make you a fresh pot of tea, only if it weren’t for Zayn.”

Louis turned around to get a throw pillow from the couch, handed it to me. I lifted Zayn’s head, moved away, and rested his head on the throw pillow. I walked to the kitchen to make hot chocolate and tea, and handed Louis a cup right after.

“Thanks, love.” He smiled as I kissed his forehead.

Zayn twisted and turned on his place on the floor and suddenly said “I can smell tea…”

“Good morning, Zayniieeee! Want a cup of tea? I made a fresh pot.” I offered, kissing his forehead.

“Yes, please.” he answered, sitting up.

One by one, the rest of the boys woke up. We had our morning drinks, had food delivered to our suite for breakfast, took our baths and got ready for that days adventures.

We ended up bar hopping, and by the end of the night we were, once again, as drunk as hell. Being the forever sober and sensible person that he is, Daddy D was of course our designated driver. By 9pm, we were back at our hotel room. We got bored and decided to play truth or dare. We were buzzed, but it didn’t matter.

“Katie’s turn!” Niall yelled.

I spun the bottle, it pointed to Zayn.

“Dare.” I stammered.

“I… Uh… I… Uhm… Dare you to get married to Harry in one of the drive-thru thingies here in Vegas!” Zayn said.

“Let’s go Harreeeeehhhhhh.”

“Let’s go, babe.” Harry stood up from the ground and pulled me up.

“What?!” Louis exclaimed “No!”

“Why not?” Niall asked.

“I don’t know.”

“Daddeeehhhhh!” Harry called. “Drive us there.”

 ”Are you sure?” Liam asked sternly “You might wanna think about it first, we wouldn’t want you regretting this in the morning.”

“Nah. Let’s go.”

“If you say so.”

We got out of the room, rode the elevator to the parking, drove out to the drive-thru wedding chapels. Then, I passed out. I was so buzzed that I forgot the rest of the things that happened.