Chapter 6 - No regrets

One month passed, Harry dragged me along on all their shows, appearances, signings, interviews and the like. Good thing I have Danielle to hang out with while the boys are doing their thing.

“Hey, Katie…” Dani said as we were having hot chocolate at the tour bus’ dining area.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“I noticed something…”

“And that is?”

“The way you and Harry look at each other… At first I doubted you two were really in love, ‘cause you two act just like bestfriends… But now… It’s changed… A lot.”

In my mind, I was battling on whether I should tell Danielle about the truth… Then my phone rang. It was Harry. Perfect!

“Uhm… I’ll get back to you on that. Harry’s calling. Sorry.” I apologized.

“No, it’s okay. Go ahead.” Danielle answered.

“Thanks!”

I went out of the tourbus then I answered the phone.

“Hey, babe!” I picked up.

“Hi love!” He greeted.

“What’s up?”

“Just wanted to tell you we’re on the way back there.”

“Hahaha. Missed me?”

“Of course. Okay. Uhm… Bye.”

“Babe, wait… Could you ask the boys if I can tell Dani? It’s killing me…”

“It’s fine with me, but… Wait… I’ll ask them.”

“Thanks…”

“Boys, would it be alright if Katie tells Dani?”

“Please do, it’s hard having to lie to her.” I heard Liam say.

“Sure.” The rest of the lads chorused.

“They said yes, love.” Harry said.

“Thanks Haz. I love you!”

“I love you too, babe.”

I hung up, and went back inside the bus.

“Uhm… They said they were on their way back here. And… Where were we?… Oh! Uhm… Yeah… Dani, I have a small confession to make… It has something to do with what you noticed about Harry and I…” I said.

“What is it, hun?” She asked.

“Uhm… When Harry and I got married in Vegas… Uhm… We were drunk, and we did it on a dare.”

“Whaaaaaaat?!”

“Uhm… Yeah… It was a drunk dare deal… We figured no one should know except the 6 of us, but I can’t not tell you anymore…”

“Makes sense…” She answered, a thoughtful look on her face.

I explained to her everything she needed to know and apologized that Liam had to lie to her.

“Nah. It’s okay. I understand.” She smiled and patted my cheek.

“Thanks Danielle, you’re the best.”

“Wait…” she stared into space, deep in thought.

Oh, God… Looks like she’s finally putting the puzzle together. Just like Louis did before… I should get ready for her reaction when she finally fits it all together…

“OH MY GOD!!!!!!!” She squealed. “You’re falling for Harry!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!”

I blushed.

“That explains everything!!! The change in the both of you!!”

“Me, yeah. And I’m thinking ‘fell’ is a better term than ‘falling’ But Harry? Nah. He’s pretty much the same.”

“You don’t see it, do ya?”

“See what? He’s just playing it up for the public. That’s it.”

“OH MY GOD!!!” She screamed once again, then suddenly calmed down. “They’re here.”

I turned to look at the bus’ door and in came the lads with big smiles on their faces. Liam and Harry walked to Danielle and I. Danielle seemed to be trying really hard from laughing. Harry sat next to me, Liam to Danielle.

“What’s up, ladies?” Liam asked.

“That’s really mature of you boys, drunk deal drive-thru wedding.” Danielle remarked sarcastically.

“Hey, blame the drunk Bradford bad boy. This was all his idea.” Harry said.

“No regrets.” Zayn said, walking past us to the game room.

We all laughed.

“True.” Harry remarked, kissing my cheek. “No regrets.”

Danielle looked at me menacingly, as if saying ‘I told you so’. But, still, I won’t believe it until I hear it from Harry himself.

“Where are we going?” Danielle asked, looking out the window.

“Shopping.” Niall answered, raiding the bus’ fridge.

“For?”

“There’s this movie premiere tomorrow.”

“What movie?” I asked.

Niall laughed out loud before giving us an answer. “Breaking Dawn part 2.” Then we all laughed.

“Hey!” Louis protested “Don’t you dare insult my sparkly Edward Cullen!”

And we doubled over in laughter.

We got to the mall, went on our separate ways so we could save time. Liam and Danielle together, then Zayn and Niall, last was Louis, Harry and I.

We went around the mall looking for something suitable to wear. We ended up buying sparkly silver tuxes and a sparkly white-gold cocktail dress.

We drove home, laughing at our attires for the premiere. Since it was a Saturday, I get to room in with my husband, Harry. Sheesh. I still feel the tingle in my belly whenever I sleep over at his room. Gaaaaaah!!! Anyway, I lay down at one side of the bed, watching cartoons, while Harry just got out of the shower.

“I’m gonna go make hot chocolate, want one?” He asked, walking to the door.

“Yes, please!” I gave out a big smile.

He walked out of the room and came back 5 minutes later with two mugs of hot chocolate with whipped cream on top. He handed me one, and climbed into bed. We watched ‘One for the money’ and as the movie ended, I felt my eyes get all heavy. I tucked myself in, my eyes were closed but my brain was still awake. A few minutes later, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist tightly, and I heard Harry’s light snoring. With that, I also fell asleep.