Chapter 9 - Decisions, introductions and awkward situations...

“Dinner out?” Harry asked as we were sitting on the couch.

“Sure. I’ll go call Louis.” I answered, standing up.

“No.” He whispered, pulling me back down. “Just the two of us.”   

“How ‘bout Lou?”

“He’ll live. We’ll just buy him a carrot cake on our way home. Let’s go?”

We drove out to, as usual, Nandos.

“What are we gonna do?” He asked, chewing of his last piece of chicken.

“I really don’t know…” I answered.

“Divorce then get married again?”

“Sounds stupid.”

“True… Keep this marriage?”

“Sounds better, but…”

“But?”

“What if we get married again here in London? You know… For the sake of inviting our friends, families… Uhm… So that our marriage is official, not just a drive thru thing…”

“Hmm…” Harry mumbled, thinking about it. “Plus, our mums will be happy because they get to arrange the whole thing.”

“Looks like we’ve found the solution.”

“It would seem so.”

“You know what I find funny?”

“What?”

“We took a big leap and got married, we didn’t even go through the whole dating process and all… But, as weird as it may sound, I like it just the way it is.”

“I know exactly how you feel, and I like you just the way you are.” He smiled, I died.

“Let’s go?”

“Let’s.”

We walked out of the restaurant, rode his car, drove out to a cake shop to buy Louis’ carrot cake, and drove home.

“Hon!! We’re home!!” Harry yelled as we walked through the door.

“I’m at the kitchen, babe!” Louis yelled back.

Yes, I’ve been with the boys for a very long time, and you’d think I’d probably get used to them, but wrong. I’d still be in hysterics whenever I see the bromances, particularly the Larry Stylinson bromance. Anyway, we walked to the kitchen and saw an unusual sight. Louis was washing the dishes, and there was a really pretty girl sitting by our bar.

Louis ran around to give Harry and I a kiss on the cheek.

“Guys, I’d like you to meet Eleanor.” Louis introduced. “Eleanor, these are Katie and Harry.”

“It’s nice to finally meet you Eleanor. I’ve heard so much about you.” I smiled at her and grinned at Louis.

“Likewise, Katie.” Eleanor said.

“Have you guys had dessert? Katie and I bought a carrot cake.” Harry offered.

“Not yet.” Louis answered, wiping his hand on a towel.

I took the cake from Harry, opened it, sliced up a piece for everyone. Louis made tea and the four of us hung out at the living area, eating, laughing, and watching the tellie. I’m really happy for my BooBear. Looks like he found the missing puzzle piece. He looks really happy with her. There’s someting about the way they look at each other…