scars are forever chapter 9

chris's P.O.V

I'm SO comfterable i woke up thinking she would be gone, but to my suprise i look down to see her laying on my chest. she looked so peaceful. like there was nothing going on with her, but that was the problem, she had alot going on.

i was pulled back into reality when i felt marnie move. her face ifted up and her eyes fluttered open. she got the biggest smile on her face.

"good morning!"she was now wide awake. i couldnt help but chuckle oh gosh, she's a morning person.

"morning marn."i looked at her and she was still in my arms. she sat up on the bed and pulled the blankets off of me. ugh she wants me to get up.

"ugh i dont want to get up yet im lazy right now!"i said while trying to get the blanket back, but she wasnt letting me.

her smile got wider and she stuck her tounge out at me. she crossed her arms and tilted her head.

"fine!" i sat up and got up off the bed i went into my closet to put on some cloths. i look back and her smile was gone and she was still sitting on the bed i gave her a 'what are you doing' look.

"i dont have cloths."her eyes got wide as i took off my basketball shorts to put pants on. then she stoped smiling when i put a shirt on.

i tossed her some of my cloths and she went in the bathroom. wow im lucky.

marnie's P.O.V

i left to the bathroom to change into the cloths he gave me.

he gave me a plain black shirt it was big so i just tied the back, then there was white skinny jeans that superisangly fit me really good. i put my hair in a pony tail and put my shoes on i left the bathroom and went in the room.

but he wasnt there i checked his closet an he wasnt there either.

then i smelt something, i didnt know what it was but it smelt really really good. i followed the smell, i got to the stairs and walked down them. as i got closer to the ground i knew what it was, it was bacon.

i went to the kitchen to see, chris, making breakfast.i came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist i was on my tippeytoes just to rest my chin on his shoulder.

"well someones happy to see me." he smirked " do you want breakfast.?"he fliped th bacon.

"well thats a stupid question, how long have you known me?? and you still havnt figured out that i eat alot." i walked away toward the table i sat down and waited, he walked up with a hot plate and set it down infront of me.

there was pancakes with syrup, and scrambled eggs, toast, and crispy bacon. mmm that looked so good it made my mouth water. i digged in and ate all of it. i looked up to see chris doing the same. i grabbed the orange juice, to clear my throat. there was a long awkward silence,

"you done?" chris asked standing up holding his plate.

"umm-" i looked at my plate hmm im pretty full. "yeah, here." i handed my plate to him he stuck it in the sink i stood up and watched him wash them.

wow he cooks AND cleans, he's a keeper.

"lets go!" he grabs my hand and we go in his car.

"where are we going?"i said while jumping in the car and buckled my seat.

"you'll see."he started the car and drove off

*********************************************************************

 i look out the window and see a big white builting with a cross on the top of the building.

"why are we at a church?"its noy like i care or anything its just that i didnt really think he would bring me there.